Jessee Fricker AKA tail shaker (BAD?) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 07:55 AM   #1
jfoster38122
Jessee Fricker AKA tail shaker (BAD?)

Ok my first buying experience on here has not gone well. I paid him $88.00 plus the cost of Western Union (because I wanted to hurry and either put a deposit on the female he had or just pay for her outright which I did). This was on January 27th. I kept getting emails saying the weather was too bad and he would ship her in a day or so. I said that's ok as long as she is safe. Well I started looking elsewhere and found a couple of Cresteds where I work that I like and bought them and told him to just go ahead and refund my money, and if she was still available when the weather was better that I would still take her. He assured me that he would ship her for Saturday delivery last week. I get up Saturday morning and wait and wait. No Crested arrived. I called him and no answer and emailed him. I had to go to work that afternoon and was afraid she would be delivered and sit on the porch in the cold. She still didn't arrive. So I emailed him and told him I would like my refund the next day or I would leave negative feedback on the boards for him. He replied there was no need for that kind of talk and that I would be "more than compensated by the next evening". Well I still haven't been refunded nor have I heard anything else from him. Last night was the night I was supossed to be "compensated". Now I'm not a "hard core" breeder or anything. I was given a male Crested and started learning about them and think they are fun little critters to have and pretty easy to take care of. I do want to start breeding them. But now I am leary of buying on here because I don't personally know anyone I can trust. If anyone knows Jesse will you call him and tell him this is no way to treat people. I think I have been very understanding and patient, but now I just want my money back and be done with this whole ordeal. I have all the emails and PM's on this whole deal.

Jerry Foster
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-08-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
Chicubswally
Jerry,
Sorry about this transaction.

First, I believe the Board of Inq. was setup for these type of posts. Don't be suprised if it is moved by admin.

I've sold and purchased many lizards on-line w/o a single problem. It is advisable to hold off shipping if weather is as cold as it has been. That should have been agreed upon by both parties before the purchase. Also, if you promised to purchase the animal, unless you again had an agreement with the purchaser, you really should carry through with the transaction.

I do hope though that this works out for the both of you.

Old 02-08-2007, 12:39 PM   #3
jfoster38122
Yeah we both agreed on a refund. I didn't plan on waiting so long as I thought shipping wouldn't be a problem even this time of year. I just have a bad feeling about the whole thing, and that is why I want a refund and out of it.

Jerry
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2007, 05:13 PM   #4
Reptayls
If you didn't get your refund yet - repost your thread in the B.O.I. section: Fauna B.O.I.

Hope it helps.
~~~~~~
Morgana

Old 02-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #5
jfoster38122
I haven't heard from Jesse since I posted. I guess I made him mad. I emailed him the other day saying I was going to leave him alone and would appreciate it if he would give me a couple of days notice when he would ship the Crested. No reply

Jerry
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread