For Sale Umbrella Cockatoo 18 months - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
utroblee72
Thumbs up Umbrella Cockatoo 18 months

$700 18 month old female Umbrella Cockatoo. Purchased from Royal Bird Company as a baby. All papers and vet documents. Wonderful disposition. Tame and loving. Playful but no noise problems at all. Somewhat shy at first. She will go to you instantly but takes about 15/20 minutes to warm up to you then she is your new best friend. She hasnt been around children as far as living with any but she loves my cat and Lab.
Shipping is available via Delta Dash for an additional $100 or I can deliver to you within 100 miles for free. If over a 100 miles we can discuss meeting halfway or an additional charge for gas to deliver to your home. I would actually prefer delivery as Secret would settle in instantly that way but I understand the internet scares with giving a stranger your address. That is why I don't allow pickup at my home so no fault there. Lol
With delivery I will include her cage for free. I really want it to go with her but it is a good sized cage and it increases the shipping tremendously. Please email for questions and pics. I will be posting pics but it's not letting me upload at this time.
utroblee72@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!