BLACKHEADED PYTHONS (Aspidites melanocephalus) – RED (EASTERN) PHASE – YOUNG ADULT BR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-16-2018, 06:33 PM   #1
toddtrow
BLACKHEADED PYTHONS (Aspidites melanocephalus) – RED (EASTERN) PHASE – YOUNG ADULT BR

I have decided to reduce my Blackheaded Python collection. This group of 1.4 Adult Red Phase (Eastern) blackheads available. All were produced from my colony, with the male from 2009 and the females all from 2011. The females are all siblings that were held back for breeders. The male is outstanding with clean crisp cream banding. All animals are in the 6-7 foot range with one female having produced 2 clutches, two females having produced 1 clutch, and one female unproven. This group puts someone right in the middle of the Blackheaded Python community. I have put this collection together emphasizing clean banding over the top of each animal and clear cream coloration between the bands.

$7,500 for the group (1.4)

I prefer to sell these animals as a group. I would suggest anyone interested contact me and we can talk through each animal. All information for breeding and hatching will be shared. For more information and/or individualized pictures, weights, and lengths, please feel free to contact me. I take the time to answer all emails promptly and will gladly call you back. Serious inquiries only, please.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2018, 10:01 PM   #2
yarddog
Hello my name is Zach Feldhaus, please call me 909-770-4651

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!