Keith MacClugage, INQUIRY... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2003, 09:06 PM   #1
SWAG
Question Keith MacClugage, INQUIRY...

Hello,
Lurker here.
Anyway, a back-asswards question. I recently purchased a Borneo Short Tail from Earth's Exotics/Keith MacClugage. However, and for this I am grateful, we are awaiting better weather to actually ship it. So it could be a couple of weeks yet before I actually receive the animal I have already paid for. I am just curious what anyone knows about this individual/operation. Keith has been prompt and open in our limited communication, so I just want to satisfy the lingering doubt borne of working with someone over the internet, whom you have never met. If anyone has anything to say to assauge these fears, please go right ahead.
Thank you,
-Saul Allen

Old 02-24-2003, 07:52 PM   #2
Brett M
Keith and his wife are good people, you'll have no problems with them.

I set up next to them at a local show, everytime that I do it, and all of their animals are very nice and appear to be in great health.

Brett Mazimann
www.hypotangerinedreams.com

Old 02-25-2003, 09:26 AM   #3
Ed Radwinsky
I bought an Irian Jaya Carpet Python from him last fall. The animal arrived professionally packaged and in great shape.

I've spoken to Keith and his wife at shows and found them friendly and willing to answer any and all questions.

I wouldn't worry about your purchase from Keith.

-Ed Radwinsky

Old 02-25-2003, 01:36 PM   #4
SWAG
Thanks a lot...I feel better now. Its always nice to hear about people with good reputations.
-Saul Allen

Old 02-25-2003, 07:15 PM   #5
SERPENTS DEN
Keith gave me a bad check several years back and never made good on it. Tell Keith I'm not hard to lookup if he wants to do whats right and pay me.

Old 02-25-2003, 10:05 PM   #6
Keith MacClugag
Posting by Steve

Steve, This is Keith MacClugage. You have obviously mistaken us with someone else. You need to call us ASAP so that this can be righted! You have tarnished our good name and we take this very seriously. Our number is (845) 386-9923 and our email address is exotics@warwick.net. Thank you, Keith and Annette

Old 02-26-2003, 09:43 AM   #7
SERPENTS DEN
Re: Posting by Steve

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith MacClugag
Steve, This is Keith MacClugage. You have obviously mistaken us with someone else. You need to call us ASAP so that this can be righted! You have tarnished our good name and we take this very seriously. Our number is (845) 386-9923 and our email address is exotics@warwick.net. Thank you, Keith and Annette

Hi Keith,

I have found your website and noticed a pic that was on your web site taken at the Westchester County Reptile Show, is the person in the pic you?
I am further looking into this and I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not the person who wrote me a bad check.
So anyone reading this post please disregard my last post as I would hate to blame the wrong person!

Keith I will call you as soon as I get word and if I'm wrong I owe you an appology.
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2003, 12:15 PM   #8
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs up Re: Re: Posting by Steve

Quote:
Originally posted by serpentsden
Hi Keith,

I have found your website and noticed a pic that was on your web site taken at the Westchester County Reptile Show, is the person in the pic you?
I am further looking into this and I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not the person who wrote me a bad check.
So anyone reading this post please disregard my last post as I would hate to blame the wrong person!

Keith I will call you as soon as I get word and if I'm wrong I owe you an appology.

To everyone reading this post. Keith and I spoke on the phone today and I made a terrible mistake in identity and Keith is not the person I was thinking about. Keith has refreshed my memory on who he was and we have conducted business together in good standing.
I retract my original post and can vouch Keith is a stand-up guy and you should not hesitate to conduct any business with him.

Note. The person pictured at the Westchester County Reptile Show is not the person who gave me a bad check either.

Old 06-21-2003, 06:31 PM   #9
SWAG
Very slow day at work, figured I'd post a follow-up to an old inquiry. I ended up having a friend pick-up the STP for me due to the never-ending winter. She was completely accurately represented, very even-tempered, well-started, and generally a wonderful snake and a good deal. I would encourage others to buy with confidence from Earth's Exotics. Three and a bit months down the road and she is doing quite well- she's never struck at anything since I received her, including her food. (She very gingerly opens her mouth and gently places it around the rat.) Its even hard to make her hiss. (to do that, try and pull her out of her humid hide.)

-Saul Allen

Old 01-31-2015, 11:27 PM   #10
Occidentalis
Has anyone recently done business with Keith?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!