Good Guy Garrick DeMeyer at Royal Constrictor Designs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:23 AM   #1
jtipton
Thumbs up Garrick DeMeyer at Royal Constrictor Designs

Garrick DeMeyer is a top notch business man with great costumer service and some fantastic animals. Just got my order of a group of 7 ball pythons and they were all amazing. This was my first order over the internet and I was a little nervous about it but Garrick took the time to answer all my questions and put my mind at ease. All my snakes arrived in good health and packed up nice and snug. The prices were very good and he will be my top choice for future purchases. Like I said this was my first internet order so I don't much experience with it but as far as I'm concerned you can't go wrong ordering from Garrick.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:29 AM   #2
gknight
I've done business with Garrick as well. You can buy with confidence from him. You won't run into any problems whatsoever and he will go out of his way to give you any information you may require. He talked to me just before getting on a plane to go to Daytona.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:36 AM   #3
Magic Merlin
Garrick is the best in the business.......good choice for a 1st time internet purchase.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:47 AM   #4
jtipton
Yeah I think so. He seemed like a nice guy from talking to him on the phone. He was really patient and didn't seem to mind answering all my questions. I did a lot of searches for breeders and he is one of the very few that I didn't read a single bad review on.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:48 AM   #5
Mikkwa
I second...maybe third that! He is a good choice for a 1st time time internet purchase. In fact he was the breeder I ordered from first also. He treated me as if I were his best customer. You can't go wrong when you do business with Garrick DeMeyer!

Old 02-17-2011, 01:54 AM   #6
Mikkwa
Forgot to mention the pied in my avatar is one of Garrick's babies. She was my first ball python purchase & he let me pay her out while she got old enough to come home. She is a super sweet bp.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:08 AM   #7
the gecko geek
I agree. Garrick is one of those people that truly cares about the animals and the hobby. Just read the how it all started page and it says it all. Although I will say this one thing about him. We were discussing purchasing a couple of geckos, and we had been talking a while, through email that is. It was my first time buying over the internet and as usual Garrick was being patient and answering my questions and all the good stuff. Finally I came to a conclusion and asked him what the next step was as far as purchasing the geckos goes. And that was the last I had heard from him. And that was back in October of 2010. I don't know if that email got lost in the system or if it didn't send but I still haven't heard back from him. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, cause he is not at all a bad guy, I just happen to be the one person that has had an email fall through I suppose. Just struck me odd that I haven't heard back from him. I mean, if he wanted to make the sale wouldn't he have emailed me asking if I was still interested or double check or anything? I guess that is just my luck that the email that didn't send to him was the one that was going to make a sale for him.

He actually inspired me and got me to where I am now. With my own website and geckos for sale. : )
I'll be stopping by his site again soon to try and purchase some more geckos soon!

Old 02-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #8
kerit
Garrick is fantastic! Over the last five years I've purchased several geckos and a couple snakes from him, and he let my husband and I hand-pick each one in person from his facility. Our herps are "just" pets, but he took the time to give us a tour and let us go through hundreds of tubs to find the perfect animal for us, and was happy to answer all our questions -- even about animals he knew we weren't buying. He has a true passion for reptiles and it shows. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Old 03-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #9
MessyMike
Just wanted to chime in. Ordered a trio of geckos through his site last month, right before one of his sales ended. But another customer had ordered one of the same right before me. Garrick gave me $50 extra credit towards choosing another. Very Cool & great lookin' geckos.

Michael Little

Old 03-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #10
dng123
Garrick is and will always be at the top of my list of breeders to buy from. He has top quality animals and always makes time for his customers. I have bought from him many times and will deffinately continue!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!