Bad Guy WARNING....Nick Nistico "Precision reptile labs" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
JHB Reptiles
WARNING....Nick Nistico "Precision reptile labs"

This is about Nick Nistico "Dark forest reptiles" now known as "Precison reptile labs" Nick Nistico...Who is he?...I'll tell u!He is a backstabber, a-hole and an idiot. I used to work for Nick for about 8 months and started workin for rats and when it got to the summer he agreed to pay me for 3 days a week and 8 hours a day throughout the summer...he never was at the shop to even pay me and would never answer his calls ad his texts..some jerk right. alright...he finally got home from wherever he was hiding and all I got for the whole summer is $100...Wow. for 33 days of work and 8 hours per each day of my devotion to "DFR" and workin my A*S off for him. Thats all I got. So when the store finally closed down Nick Sorta layed low for a while and left for a bit..Kinda disappearing..Anyway, I finally contacted him and told him he needs to pay me. ever since then he has been sending me dirty messages and not paying me..so now we are suing him and a lawyer said that he owes me $1800 and now we are still in the process of suing him as I write this to you.. For those of you who want to buy something from him....Please do not fall in to the same trap that I did and stay away from this Thing (NICK) he doesnt even treat his animals good and he thinks he is above you and has no respect for his customers and employees.. so please WARNING... Nick Nistico "Precision Reptile labs"
Ps. Im only 15...What A Jerk!!!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 11:48 AM   #2
MikeCurtin
Seeing as you're new and young, let me give you a hand.

First off, please post any concrete proof you have of your relationship and dealings with Nick. Post dates, e-mails (including headings), and any contract(s) you may have had with him in writing (however doubtful that is).

Secondly, please try to be as clear and concise as possible in your posting. Long winded posts with little puncuation are somewhat problematic to read, and lose their effectiveness. Sorry to hear you got beat, but take your time and post any evidence you have, and good luck!

BTW...it's not that we doubt you (given Nick's rep), it's just the way things are done here.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
Wraith
Thirdly, don't start a new thread on someone when one is already existing and was clearly on the first page of the BOI.. wasn't even like you had to go searching for it.

Old 11-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
JHB Reptiles
what are u talking about dude

Old 11-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #5
lanceheads
ahhh, snakeboy12, I can see your a mess!
ahahahahhahahha!

Old 11-24-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
ahhh, snakeboy12, I can see your a mess!
ahahahahhahahha!
Why would you laugh at the kid? He did his job and he's owed money. Of course he's a mess about this - $1800 is a lot of money for a child his age.

I just don't understand why you would be antagonizing the kid by laughing at him. But then I remember that you've always been this kind of a putz.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #7
lanceheads
Ah, Chuck, don't be such a pinhead.
You don't know how old he is, neither do I.
This whole post reeks, wake up and smell it.
You don't know if he's owed money!! I could post that you owe ME money! Not that you would pay!

Randal

Old 11-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #8
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
You don't know how old he is, neither do I.
This whole post reeks, wake up and smell it.
You don't know if he's owed money!! I could post that you owe ME money! Not that you would pay!

Randal
Oh stop it with your asinine suspicions. You were rude for no reason. We all know I embarrassed you and you just don't like that. You're Dingle Berry - made to be picked off before you become an annoying problem.

Glad I could be of service, Dingle.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:09 PM   #9
lanceheads
Oh. I see how it is,
When your called out, you resort to kindergarten talk.
Ahemmm..
Now go play daddy, and stay away from the big boy playground.

Randal

Old 11-24-2008, 09:16 PM   #10
redskinsdude
this guy has a problem and all you two can do is talk about playing at the playground with each other. seems like both of you need to grow up a bit

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!