Another joker from West Africa: nice try buddy! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-13-2005, 07:17 PM   #61
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Jennifer,

I've actually decided to send him $5.00, then I'm going to insist that I sent $500.00, I got another e-mail from him today but I have things to do so, Ill post it and my reply tomorrow. BTW Jet-a-pet returned the lizards to him yesterday.

Old 01-14-2005, 11:25 PM   #62
JonD
ANy updates?

Old 01-15-2005, 04:24 AM   #63
snakegetters

Oh man, this is good stuff. In case it wasn't obvious, my earlier comment on the thread referred to Gloydius blomhoffi siniticus, not Uwangi fallenoffi. I must confess that I have never quite managed to breed any Uwangi fallenoffi, probably because their special care sheet never arrived from that shipper in Nigeria.

Perhaps this shipper would sell us some snakes in the genus Bogus. Bogus scammeri or Bogus ripoffus would probably be available. You should also ask about those really rare, expensive snakes that are het for legs. Don't forget to ask about the albino black mambas and the two headed Gaboon vipers.

Old 01-15-2005, 04:58 AM   #64
snakegetters
Various care sheets from Cameroon

Uwangi fallenoffi Caresheet

Uwangi like to hide in warm, moist, dark caves. They will become very excited at the presence of such a cave, and will swell up in a defensive display. Eventually they will become so excited that they regurgitate. This is normal. Do not be alarmed if Uwangi does this.

Different types of Uwangi like to hide in different types of caves. You will need to determine which habitat Uwangi prefers and try to get some of that on a regular basis. Warning: procuring suitable Uwangi habitat can be very difficult and may require the expenditure of money or alcohol.

Remember these two very important rules when caring for Uwangi.

If Uwangi is fallenoffi, better go see a doctor.

If Uwangi is rotenoffi, it's too late for the doctor.

Klingon Specker Caresheet

A Klingon specker is a very unique creature. Reaching lengths of up to fourteen inches, this animal is known for its robustness and knobbly armoring. It may be pink or brown. This species is thought to share many characteristics with Uwangi, particularly its preference for warm, dark caves. This beast can be a dangerous one. Not many humans have seen a Klingon specker and lived to tell about it. So little is known about its habits and dietary preferences. If you see a Klingon specker, please be sure to take some good quality photographs.

Old 01-15-2005, 09:29 AM   #65
COBRAMAN
Here's another

Ricky Duffield sent me the following e-mail to pass on to everyone:

Ray, this is one of those Nigerian 4-19 scammers...
If you can, please advise as many herpers (on the forums you know) about him, he will get some people if they fall for his nonsense.
I'm going to let kingsnake know but maybe the forums would be better...
God bless.
Ricky

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 14, 2005 06:17:11 EST
To: Sales@ExoticsRus.com
Subject: Message about: LOTS OF NEWS HOTS JUST IN AT EXOTIC REPTILES JUNGLE! IVORY N. SPUTATRIX, DWARF KING COBRAS, MORE!

Hi,
i am snake buyer from canada. i am intrested in buying your ( 1 Medium and 1 Captive hatched ).I will like to know the last price of the (1 Medium and 1 Captive hatched ) and the present condition of it if the picture is available you can forward it to me i will be making my payment with money order cashier check do not worry about the shipment i have a shipper that will pick up.i will look forward to hear from you.
snakebuyeronline@yahoo.ca

Old 01-15-2005, 10:13 AM   #66
connorrm
Hehe

I don't often read things on the BOI unless I am looking up someone to buy off of but LOL, This was too much! I have read the whole post this morning while eating my heart healthy cheerios (blech) which got soggy cause I was laughing so hard! I had my girlfriend read the uwangi name and she didn't get it at all and she speaks english everyday LOL so this guy Kimbi must have NO clue whatsoever.

Old 01-15-2005, 10:18 AM   #67
LotsaPetsGarfHt
I'm letting Kimbi Stew until Monday....

Then I'm going to wire him $5.00, just wait the fun is only beginning. I'm going to see how long I can keep this going.

Old 01-15-2005, 09:10 PM   #68
snakeboy123987
this is the best,funniest,and the longest thread i have ever read in my life. this guy is stupid.this is the only thing i have read and didnt stop reading on the BOI

Old 01-15-2005, 09:44 PM   #69
iqexoticrescue
the latest from his friend

here is my reply and a few new ones from him
no problem i thought you must have been busy or made a mistake ok here is
what i want i need 2 female takini inda boutie, 1 male klingon specker 2
female klingon specker and 2 isucoffadog but only if they are swallowing are
your isucoffadog swallowing?
and the reply
HELLO,
GOOD DAY.THE TOTAL OF YOUR ORDERED IS $10000 INCLUDING SHIPPING FEE AND
MEDICATION PAPERS.I HAVE GIVEN THEM TO YOU AT WHOLE SALE PRICE.THEY ARE
SWALLOWING .ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO SEND THE MONEY SO AND YOUR FULL
ADDRESS SO THAT I BEGING SHIPPING PROCEDURES.
I CARE
and my reply

ok done deal! where and how do you want the $10000

now im waiting for the info

Old 01-15-2005, 10:51 PM   #70
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Hey Jim....

This guy sounds dumber than Kimbi, I don't think we're dealing with the same guy. Only $10000 for all that rare stuff....whatta bargin!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!