c.b. Testudo hermanni boettgeri - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
turtledave
c.b. Testudo hermanni boettgeri

I have several well started c.b. Testudo hermanni boettgeri available. All produced here from my long-term captive bred group. Eight animals available from multiple blood lines. I am not interested in any trades so please do not offer. Money will go to help fund African tortoise conservation including field work. Asking $115 each plus shipping inquire about discounts for getting multiple tortoises.

Please know your local laws and regulations. By accepting these turtles you agree that these animals are for bona fide scientific, educational, or exhibitional purposes, other than as pets. As always references available upon request.

Please send emails to cheloneman@netscape.net

Update: Five of these great tortoises still available. They were incubated for female, but can not guarantee. These are all feeding a variety of greens and tort chow. Please email me if interested.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2014, 12:29 AM   #2
BLUAZUL1
Wink Hermans

What would price be for two shipped 78681 Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread