Info Kelly Gottberg/KY Reptiles... I'd like your opinion? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:46 AM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Samantha, regardless of what Tom's position is and what yours is could you take the time to clear up what appears to be the inconsistency about the mouth wound for those reading?

If the screen capture is correct, Kelly clearly stated she never noticed the wound and it must of happened the day he picked it up.

You stated that Tom was told about the wound and Kelly had been treating it.

Of course both of those statements can't be true.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:54 AM   #32
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
Exactly, avoiding my questions. Very professional.
Are you serious, all this hostility, constant arguing/posting from you... All because I wouldn't 'give' you fancy rats a few months back? I am floored beyond belief at this point? You were all over my gal and I like we owed you something? You were real irritating at that point, constant posting, begging for price drop? We were done with you.. And are.. We were talking about $10-$15 back then on rats. That was when you made my DNBFOST list Samantha, yeah, way back then. Your special demands were AWOL. You are scaring me now with your hounding! My gal was joking about you and a restraining order, but dang, I am starting to wonder? And, I have no criminal record.. Thank ya!

On a serious side note Samantha.. I have a previous customer that has come forward (since he saw your slandering me on FB) with a snake from you that has not eaten? At all, since he got it from YOU! Do you know who I might be referring to? I haven't been able to touch base on how long this has actually been, but, it's out there, it's recent, and I offered to help the guy fwiw... Please reach out to your customers, have you ever done that... checked in with a customer to make sure they are satisfied, or how an animal may have acclimated at a new spot? I heard some other stuff too on ya that is worthy of airing out.. From very reputable sources here in Az. Maybe they will be tired enough of your stuff too, and post about it here?

Old 07-14-2012, 04:59 AM   #33
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Kaitlin @ Ace of Spades, you contributed massively to this posting as well? YOU, had a major part in this too.

I think that it's time we all come clean.. It's time for a 'come to Jesus meeting' as someone I knew well always said when it was time to 'fess up.'

I really wonder how poor Kelly feels right now, in major part to you(Kaitlin) and Samantha. I feel so bad for her right now. But, if you are who you hang around with I guess. Dang. But, then I scroll up and see the pics of the Granite Female, and I feel good this is out.
If it's all gone down as you say, I can understand your frustration and desire to retaliate. That being said, from the perspective of at least one person on the outside looking in, it's starting to look like you're straddling the line between righteous indignation and petty glee. Someone's gotta be the bigger man. For the sake of your business and how you're perceived by those who may consider future business with you, why not play that role yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles
Please tell me what you would do tough guy. You have a history of threatening people and saying you will assault them and whatnot. And I do believe this thread becomes void if you say we are the reason you are posting about Kelly. The two have nothing in common. So you wanted to post about me and had nothing to post about? So you used Kelly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles
The BOI is not about assumptions, it's about facts
The BOI is about presenting whatever case you may have, and letting others draw their own conclusions as to what's factual and what isn't. Reasonable assumptions don't lose all sense of validity until they're disproven. Something happened to that snake's mouth, and whether we're assuming it's from a feeder, or another snake, is moot. It's still an undisclosed injury. However, if you'd like to treat the BOI as a court of law, do you have anything factual to back up the claim you've made about his threats?

Old 07-14-2012, 05:12 AM   #34
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
If it's all gone down as you say, I can understand your frustration and desire to retaliate. That being said, from the perspective of at least one person on the outside looking in, it's starting to look like you're straddling the line between righteous indignation and petty glee. Someone's gotta be the bigger man. For the sake of your business and how you're perceived by those who may consider future business with you, why not play that role yourself?

The BOI is about presenting whatever case you may have, and letting others draw their own conclusions as to what's factual and what isn't. Reasonable assumptions don't lose all sense of validity until they're disproven. Something happened to that snake's mouth, and whether we're assuming it's from a feeder, or another snake, is moot. It's still an undisclosed injury. However, if you'd like to treat the BOI as a court of law, do you have anything factual to back up the claim you've made about his threats?
This is tough, I have to 'own' some stuff.... A couple of males got involved in this rift, not knowing the full details, and, well, you know how boys play in the yard sometimes? I own it. It was mutual combat and all in fun imho trying to get to the bottom of this.. And here it is.

Nothing towards any females, I am a gentlemen still, I have been having fun with the ladies and their posts, kinda, but the boys and I got rowdy Dan, and crowd.

I own it, I'm 35, I'm young, kinda, athletic, had an interesting upbringing where we didn't run home to 'mommy', and yeah, I get down and dirty with the best of em, I guess one could say.

My gal has been handling these young ladies comments as well tonight, and was rendered to bed at 10pm because she doesn't have it in her to continue at this time.

I own it! Title in hand, yes, me and a couple of guys had some nice threatening type posts/words/messages etc etc. Some stem from some stuff I shoulda aired out 2 yrs ago on a 'pretend-a-breeder' here in the Valley going by multiple names, and selling sick animals and I had finally put things in line when he started posted in regards to Samantha and Kaitlin's FB slander. This is a long story. But, here we are.. Coming to Jesus! I'm happy about it..

Old 07-14-2012, 05:32 AM   #35
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Are you serious, all this hostility, constant arguing/posting from you... All because I wouldn't 'give' you fancy rats a few months back? I am floored beyond belief at this point? You were all over my gal and I like we owed you something? You were real irritating at that point, constant posting, begging for price drop? We were done with you.. And are.. We were talking about $10-$15 back then on rats. That was when you made my DNBFOST list Samantha, yeah, way back then. Your special demands were AWOL. You are scaring me now with your hounding! My gal was joking about you and a restraining order, but dang, I am starting to wonder? And, I have no criminal record.. Thank ya!

On a serious side note Samantha.. I have a previous customer that has come forward (since he saw your slandering me on FB) with a snake from you that has not eaten? At all, since he got it from YOU! Do you know who I might be referring to? I haven't been able to touch base on how long this has actually been, but, it's out there, it's recent, and I offered to help the guy fwiw... Please reach out to your customers, have you ever done that... checked in with a customer to make sure they are satisfied, or how an animal may have acclimated at a new spot? I heard some other stuff too on ya that is worthy of airing out.. From very reputable sources here in Az. Maybe they will be tired enough of your stuff too, and post about it here?
Tom, you made this thread about Kelly - if you want to talk about issues with other people, use threads with those names in the titles. I understand that it was the postings of others that precipitated this thread...but that doesn't mean this thread can be used to wage that battle.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:37 AM   #36
Fangthane
Yeesh. Well, mommy wouldn't have done a damn thing for me even if I had ever bothered to run home to her. I was never much of a runner anyway, which generally left one option. It's a tough one. How much do we hold it against someone who's pushed far enough to where he feels the need to fight fire with fire? None of it negates the validity of the "INFO" at the heart of this thread, but it does add another dimension to it.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:38 AM   #37
Fangthane
Yeesh. Well, mommy wouldn't have done a damn thing for me even if I had ever bothered to run home to her. I was never much of a runner anyway, which generally left one option. It's a tough one. How much do we hold it against someone who's pushed far enough to where he feels the need to fight fire with fire? None of it negates the validity of the "INFO" at the heart of this thread, but it does add another dimension to it.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #38
Fangthane
Apologies for the double post. Ill-timed network glitch.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:43 AM   #39
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Much appreciated.. I am racking up infractions as we go, thought I was banned for a split second there.. I apologize again.. Samantha, your thread will be up on here in 8 hrs or less. You deserve it.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:54 AM   #40
SirenSanJose
Holy crud, that's what I get for reviewing threads when I'm exhausted. I was looking at the photos and looking at them and looking at them going "I don't a mouth injury, possibly the tiniest of rubs on the upper lip, but no HOLES, am I going crazy?"

... then I realized the holes were so large and deep that I was looking right over them, scanning them as the HEAT PITS that are normal on the TOP of a ball's face. EESH! Poor girl, glad she's in your care and doing better.

I'd also like to know why a "perfectly healthy" snake with no known wounds was being treated with neosporin...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!