For Sale 1.1 Blue Tegu Adults - Tame - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 05-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
SiscoReptiles
1.1 Blue Tegu Adults - Tame

Both are SOLD!

For sale are two blue tegu adults. One male, one female.

The male has just a little rub on his nose, the female has a few typical scars from last years breeding, she also has a regrown tail from her youth.

The first photo shows both tegus, the photo was taken today as they are now coming fully out of brumation. The male has shed, the female is about to shed.

The second photo is a better photo of the male, taken outside while free roaming a local park here in Skowhegan, Maine.

I am asking $1000 shipped for the pair. As some of you may know, I had a daughter one year ago, well my son was just born a few weeks ago and I just do not have the time I need to give all of my animals the time they deserve without shorting my children the time they are due.

I have had many offers in the past for this pair so I doubt they will be around long, so jump on them quick if you are looking for some blue tegus. Both are friendly and can be held. I can get video of them being held by our children if you are really interested, but most of you know me from thetegu (and my tegu attention video on youtube) and know the kind of animals I keep.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #2
txrepgirl
Hi Rick. Wow, I didn't know you still had any Tegus left . I just pmed someone I know who might want your female. He is great with Tegus and I know she would be in great hands. Do you know by any chance of someone who has a powder blue female Tegu ? or a powder blue/red hybrid female ? Hope all is well. Take care.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:42 AM   #3
txrepgirl
I'm sorry I forgot to mention congrats on your new son .

Old 05-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
SiscoReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
Hi Rick. Wow, I didn't know you still had any Tegus left . I just pmed someone I know who might want your female. He is great with Tegus and I know she would be in great hands. Do you know by any chance of someone who has a powder blue female Tegu ? or a powder blue/red hybrid female ? Hope all is well. Take care.
I still have some left, some of the ones I really didnt want to sell, but I just feel like I am neglecting them more and more. It's not fair to them, so I need to let them go to a home where they will be loved, held and taken out every day.

And thanks for the congrats on little Ricky!

Rick
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
txrepgirl
I understand. Your welcome. That's a cute name .

Old 05-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #6
redlizard5
do you have any babys from last years breeding left?

Old 05-16-2011, 08:09 PM   #7
redlizard5
And congrats on the baby

Old 05-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #8
SiscoReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
I sold the 1.1 listed above, but your friend did contact me and I sold him the last blue female I had. She is pretty scarred from past breeding, but I sent him a pic, he made an offer which matched my current high offer, so since you recommended him.. well.. he got her. I ship her tomorrow.

Rick
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #9
txrepgirl
I'm so happy to hear that he finaly got the female he was looking for. Thank you so much for selling him yours . I knew it wouldn't take long for you to find a home for your Tegus . Take care.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #10
dpiluszewska
I live in NH and often travel to Maine. I've attempted to email Sisco Reptiles as I'd hoped to be able to possibly visit, meet all personally, find my new tegu buddy and take him/her home with me that day so that he/she didn't have to endure being shipped. Apparently, my emails haven't been received as I've had no response. Thought maybe this message might be the answer. ???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!