Good Guy Lauren & Anthony Rohrbaugh of Crested Mania - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:09 AM   #1
mightymike
Lauren & Anthony Rohrbaugh of Crested Mania

I picked up a 5month old Crested Gecko from them on Dec, 2 2012 and he is doing amazing. Great structure, beautiful gecko. Love this guy.

I always keep in contact with Lauren and Anthony and they are very helpful and friendly. Whenever i have a question they are always happy to help me out. I would definitely consider them friends now.

Great People, Im definitely doing business with them again.

Thanks Crested Mania

Old 06-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
kristy<3sgeckos
recently sold a female chahoua to Crested Mania and the transaction was flawless we decided on a payment agreement and everything was on time and the last payment was even early so that i had spending money for a show. Ive received updates which i LOVE and im very happy with the home my chewie went to!

Old 05-08-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
Fusion Dragons
I have gotten 2 geckos from Lauren and I love them both so much! I first met her at the San Diego reptile super show and got my gorgeous red flame baby from her. Then i went to her looking for a leachianus baby. It was my first leachie and told her i'd rather pick it up from her at the Pomona super show and she was very willing do work with me on that too! Both geckos are beautiful, healthy and some of my calmest geckos. She cares deeply for her animals and it shows when you see how healthy an happy they are.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #4
sharlaxle
Loving my new Cresties!

I recently received 5 new Cresties from Lauren, and they are absolutely amazing! Not only did she tolerate the fact that she had to hold them for a month due to the fact that I live in the (apparently) frozen north, but she also had great communication and incredible follow up. I have amazing babies and a great resource for my questions! Thank you again!!!

Old 05-15-2014, 07:00 PM   #5
Scales~n~tails
These guys are AMAZING-

You wont find sweeter people to buy from!
These guys love each and every single animal they own, breed, and sell.
Each one is important to them, each one is given its own individual attention.
I have 4 lovely red cresties from Crested Mania, and each is very beautiful.
I was given growth updates, pictures, health and shed updates, the WORKS on all of my cresties as i paid for them, and waited for proper shipping weather.
I was sent both fired, and unfired pictures of each animal in varied lighting, and should there ever be a stuck shed, or new spot, or color development, i was told immediately. Full, honest, and thorough disclosure is expressed when doing business with these guys, and I have been happy with my animals every single time. Social, sweet, healthy geckos to be sure, and I'd refer anyone to them for the next member of their reptile family:]

I also attatched pictures of some of my babies from them. None of these are edited in ANY way.
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2014, 12:30 AM   #6
bigsam586
Lauren purchased a leachie From me and was a plesant transaction.Easy to deal with and cares a lot about her geckos.Id gladly deal with her in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!