Single in NJ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 08-15-2005, 03:31 AM   #1
DoraDay
Single in NJ

I am a 22 year old female who is looking for a night out.Are there any sweet fellows who would show me a good time? I am really shy and modest ( the pictures don't really convey that) I am a sweet girl looking for some one to talk to.

Old 08-15-2005, 08:54 PM   #2
TooManyBurmese
As a fellow single chickie in the NJ area... now I know where all the guys are heading hee hee. If you ever want to go "hunting" gimme a call!

Old 08-15-2005, 09:04 PM   #3
DoraDay
They certainly aren't headed over here. I don't know where all the men are. The only ones I see have either no legs, or 4 or more.

Old 08-15-2005, 11:18 PM   #4
DoraDay
come on you guys, I'm lonely. It's been a long time since I had anyone special. I don't care about age or appearance. I just want someone to hang out with.

Old 08-15-2005, 11:38 PM   #5
Wilomn
Jessica, you've scared them all away.

Don't you know that us snake guys only like women that are prim and proper? You didn't get the memo? lol

You and Danni really should hook up and see what you guys can catch. My guess is you throw back more than you keep but that's just because I have such faith in my fellow males.

Try something with a bonnet or something all encompassing, like a puptent, and you'll have em banging your door down.

Nice snake by the way and DAMMMMMNNN nice fishnets. Would that I weren't not only a continent but a generation away.......

Old 08-16-2005, 12:35 AM   #6
Matt Haines
Were I single I would take you up on your offer.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:55 PM   #7
TooManyBurmese
I know how she is feeling... I have no bites, how can I throw back ha ha. But aside from the fishnets, I saw her face, and she is seriously a freaking gorgeous girl!! I'll bet she has same problem I do, we're confident and comfortable with ourselves, and that scares away the fishies ha ha.

Old 08-16-2005, 01:45 PM   #8
Watever
If you ever come down near Montreal, give me a call

Old 08-16-2005, 02:17 PM   #9
Matt Haines
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyBurmese
I know how she is feeling... I have no bites, how can I throw back ha ha. But aside from the fishnets, I saw her face, and she is seriously a freaking gorgeous girl!! I'll bet she has same problem I do, we're confident and comfortable with ourselves, and that scares away the fishies ha ha.
No scaring for me...that's how I like 'em, but already hooked.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:16 PM   #10
kevk
what part of jersey are you from?my little brother is 24 and single.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!