WARNING (NICK) DARKFORESTREPTILES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:51 PM   #1
pete martinez
WARNING (NICK) DARKFORESTREPTILES

EVERYBODY 3 WEEKS AGO I MADE A SWAP DEAL WITH NICK AT DARK FOREST REPTILES HE IS FROM FLORIDA THE DEAL WAS I WAS TO TRADE HIM 2 ADULT FEMALE RETICS FOR A 11FT FEMALE BOA THAT HE SAYS WEIGHS 70LBS WELL ANYWAYS I DID MY PAT I SHIPPED THE RETICS HE RECIEVED THEM AND IM STILL WAITING FOR MY BOA WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SHIP THE SAME DAY AFTER HE RECIEVED THE RETICS HE STATED THAT HE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THEM BECAUSE I DID NOT MENTION SOME FACIAL SCARRING ON ONE THE THE RETICS FACES AND ALITTLE ON THE OTHERS HEAD I TOLD HIM I APPOLOGIZE FOR FAILING TO MENTION THE SCARS SO THE AGGREEMENT WE CAME UP WITH WAS THAT IF I ADDED 250 TO THE DEAL THEN HE WOULD LET ME HAVE THE BOA I THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND I AGGREED SO THAT I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT I THOUGHT THAT WAS FAIR BEING THAT I WAS AT FAULt IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOW HE IS IGNORING MY PHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS HE HAS HAD MY RETICS FOR ALMOST 3WEEKS NOW HE DID TRY TO OFFER THEM BACK TO ME LAST WEEK BUT OUR ORIGINAL AGREEMENT WAS THAT I ACCEPT NO RETURNS ON SNAKES AND ALSO TO MUCH TIME HAS GONE BY AND ALL I WANT IS MY BOA OR Payment FOR THE RETICS I FEEL IM DOING THE RIGHT THING ANYONE WHO HAS Any idea of what i can do please let me know my address is petespredetors@comcast.net thanks pete

Old 11-19-2007, 12:05 AM   #2
Wilomn
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...orest+reptiles

Seems you're not the first to have problems with this guy.

I hope you get the snake.

Do you have emails or anything for a timeline and to prove what was said?

Old 11-19-2007, 12:30 AM   #3
pete martinez
yes i do have e-mails from him ststing that he would trade me for the retics he also sent me an e-mail that he recieved the retics and that my boa was suppositly on its way through fedex he even gave me a fake tracking# which i called fedex to varify and they told me that the number did not exsist

Old 11-19-2007, 12:44 AM   #4
Wilomn
Post em up Pete.

Have you notified nick that he has ANOTHER thread here?

Old 11-19-2007, 12:47 AM   #5
pete martinez
no i did not notify Nick yet and i will post the e-mails as soon as i get someone to show me how to transfer them from my mailbox to fauna im planning on letting Nick know tomarrow about the thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:52 AM   #6
Wilomn
You can copy and paste them into a word document then copy and paste that here. Be sure to include all headings.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:12 PM   #7
JungleStruck
Wonder if this is the female?

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=548574

Old 11-19-2007, 10:23 PM   #8
pete martinez
yes thats it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!