inquiry on boamorphs.com and owner steve - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
Royal Morphz
inquiry on boamorphs.com and owner steve

just wanted to know if anyone has ever had dealing with him . ive been following his groovy coral albino boa line for a year or so and he had a great priced albino male i had to jump on. he is due to come in on tues nov 13th ill update this thread then. he has been very through in his emails and discriptions of the snake and its genetics. thanks in advance for any info.

tim johnson

Old 11-05-2007, 05:03 AM   #2
Basically Boas
Steve is a great guy!

I have known Steve for quite a few years now and he takes great care of his Boas and is a great guy to deal. I have purchased and sold Steve several Boas over the years.
You have no worries when dealing with him.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
Royal Morphz
thank you very much i have had nothing but good comunication with him since day one i will post again when i receive the lil guy lol

Old 11-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
Royal Morphz
well i received my lil guy on time and packaged very securely im very happy with my purchase

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!