Exotic Pets of Las Vegas GOOD GUYS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2005, 05:02 AM   #11
Ken Foose
I try to take at least one photo of the larger (2ft+) snakes with at least one of my feet in the photo so people will get an idea of the size of the animal. For future reference, my shoe size is 10 1/2. I am not very good at taking photos, never have been. Most of them I take by myself, hence the same left hand with the same watch in most of the photos. The better photos are taken by Kim, when she's around to take some for me. Thanks for the suggestion, and I'll continue to try to do better. I have a lot of photos to take, and about 2,000 animals in the store to maintain, plus customers to serve, so I've never made the taking of pictures high on my list of things to excel at. I do try to get Kim to take as many as possible. Best way to tell us apart, if it's blury, far away, too close, or the head of the animal is missing, that would be my work. And, if the photo really sucks, you are more then welcome to ask for a better one, I can always try again. Thanks again.

Old 07-17-2005, 05:10 AM   #12
BoaJeff
Thanks for the explanation, not trying to fault you at all my pics suck too. Guess I'm spoiled with all these pics from the big guys that look like professionals took them. Look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Old 07-17-2005, 09:39 PM   #13
BriarpatchHerps
Ken's a very good guy to deal with in my book, we've had several trade deals over the last few years. This past year was exceptionally screwy for me and I'm sure frustrating for him....we had set up a trade deal and I was to send him off some baby Balls for his store, the babies I had been working with were just completely problematic, driving me nuts and in my opinion weren't fit to sell. I wound up yanking my ads and keeping the Balls instead of passing my problems along to him or anyone else.....long story short he was very patient while I located healthy, problem free replacement animals and never gave me any grief over the numerous weeks it took to secure reliable stock. I've probably dealt more with Ken on a repeat basis in such a short time frame than anyone else and will continue to do so.

Old 07-18-2005, 06:30 PM   #14
Junkyard
Children's Python

I just bought a male Children's Python from Ken last week. After a little work the python came in great, healthy active and tame. Ken did a great job and was on the phone with me as well as online to makesure the transaction went through. Ken thanks for the Children's, I am sure he will do well with the female I have.

Old 07-18-2005, 08:56 PM   #15
Jungle Gems
Great people!

Dan and I purchased a male Papuan Python from Exotic Pets- Las Vegas earlier this year and we absolutely couldn't be happier. We talked with both Kim and Ken and everything was just excellent from start to finish- the service, the shipping and the quality of the animal. He arrived in great health and correctly sexed. He's also quite a voraceous feeder... he escaped once and managed to eat two of our Caimen.

The staff at Exotic Pets are top notch in our book and we wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Jennifer Webb
Jungle Gems Exotics
www.JungleGemsExotics.com

Old 07-18-2005, 11:50 PM   #16
squirrely2005
do they have a web site? if so what is it?

Old 07-19-2005, 03:39 AM   #17
Ken Foose
Thank you again everyone for the kind words. Now, for the cheap plug:
www.Exoticpets-online.com Thanks again.

Old 07-23-2005, 01:09 AM   #18
PAUL BOLLINGER
also recently conducted business with Ken and I was impressed to say the least. Ken exercised professionalism great communication, which resulted in my new pair of Arizona Green Ratsnakes. They were properly packaged and look GREAT. I hope that our paths cross again. Don't hesitate to do business with this gentleman.
http://www.exoticpets-online.com/ = PROFESSIONALISM.

Thanks again Ken.
Paul Bollinger

Old 11-14-2006, 09:49 PM   #19
creepycrawly
Thumbs up Very Impressed!

Just received today an 04 Sorong Green Tree from them. My transaction with them was flawless. They packed him well for the trip to Alaska, and he arrived in perfect condition. The animal is just breathtaking. He was beautiful in the pictures, but even better in person. I really honestly could not be happier with this transaction.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:34 AM   #20
FoxExotics
I have purchased two snakes from Exotic Pets and am really happy with both of them (a jungle carpetxdiamond and a taiwan beauty) - I have been to the shop a few times when visiting friends out west and was pretty impressed.

I actually watched the owner dissuade some people from buying a turtle (they wanted to purchase the whole setup and critter, which would have been a decent sale) because they wanted it for their very young (4 year old?) daughter. He stuck his hand in the turtle tank and explained how dirty it was and asked the people if they could promise their daughter would NEVER touch the herp and put her hands in her mouth, etc. He set them up with a leopard gecko instead. I was hooked! He also turned away a teen wanting to buy a baby retic, even though he was adamant and his parents were there requesting it.

To me, that is absolutely awesome. This shop obviously cares about the welfare of their animals and I am more than happy with the two I bought from them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!