Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:20 PM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble View Post
Here is Dr. Brunner sending me a PM just now on FaunaClassifieds trying to silence me.
It does look like he is trying to put the hush on you all right.

If it is true that there were forgeries, that is an extremely serious issue.

https://www.health.ny.gov/forms/doh-3867.pdf

Old 08-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #42
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It does look like he is trying to put the hush on you all right.

If it is true that there were forgeries, that is an extremely serious issue.

https://www.health.ny.gov/forms/doh-3867.pdf
This is actually the reason why I created this thread and am shedding light on Dr. Robert "Bobby" Bunner's character. We are talking about a medical professional forging a death certificate of an animal on behalf of a legitimate veterinary establishment in order to defraud me of $1300.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #43
juliasara
That's hilarious, I could see maybe of you took a picture of him without his permission and posted it online but reposting a pic that is already online and available to the public is in no way a crime. Don't like him bully you into silence. I don't believe he has a single shred of evidence he could use in court against you, if he did he would have posted it pages ago when I asked him for it. Instead he completely ignored my request. For a Dr, Dr's typically make quite a bit of money especially ones with a busy practice like brunner claims to have, he really seems to have a serious problem with money. I wonder if he has a drug or gambling problem?

Old 08-03-2016, 03:28 PM   #44
juliasara
There are plenty of pictures of brunner easily found with a simple Google search!
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2016, 03:29 PM   #45
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
That's hilarious, I could see maybe of you took a picture of him without his permission and posted it online but reposting a pic that is already online and available to the public is in no way a crime. Don't like him bully you into silence. I don't believe he has a single shred of evidence he could use in court against you, if he did he would have posted it pages ago when I asked him for it. Instead he completely ignored my request. For a Dr, Dr's typically make quite a bit of money especially ones with a busy practice like brunner claims to have, he really seems to have a serious problem with money. I wonder if he has a drug or gambling problem?
If I was a doctor, having this thread appear in a Google search after a prospective patient searches my name would be extremely embarrassing.

I wonder if Dr. Brunner gave some thought regarding his future employers and prospective patients before he make the decision to defraud me of $1300 on a tortoise deal.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:37 PM   #46
juliasara
Honestly that's what makes me think he has a drinking, drug or gambling problem. People with addictions don't think about things like that, they only think about the present and how they can get more money to feed their habit. They don't think rationally or about the consequences. I would be embarrassed too and would apologize repeatedly and do everything in my power to settle this quickly so there would be a positive ending to this thread for future and current patients, peers or employers to read.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #47
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Honestly that's what makes me think he has a drinking, drug or gambling problem. People with addictions don't think about things like that, they only think about the present and how they can get more money to feed their habit. They don't think rationally or about the consequences. I would be embarrassed too and would apologize repeatedly and do everything in my power to settle this quickly so there would be a positive ending to this thread for future and current patients, peers or employers to read.
As a proud Fauna member since 2006, I thank you Julia, and the BOI for help on shedding light on this extremely unpleasant transaction. I also thank KYTuan for reaching out to me -- providing me the evidence I need for closure. I am very happy to hear that my tortoise is in good hands, and is healthy and doing well.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:05 PM   #48
Gastro3003
ONLY TO END THIS THREAD...I WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU 1300 at the end of this month for my wedding ring ...which is VERY real..Back...

Please contact me privately to arrange

Best

Old 08-03-2016, 04:21 PM   #49
Lucille
Checking out the recent BOI threads about Robert. If he was the seller, he should have a few bucks to send Ici Li's way as a good faith payment now. If he was the buyer, why is he spending $ on critters when he needs to send $ to Ici Li?

Old 08-03-2016, 04:27 PM   #50
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
ONLY TO END THIS THREAD...I WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU 1300 at the end of this month for my wedding ring ...which is VERY real..Back...

Please contact me privately to arrange

Best

Robert, my PayPal address is: [pm privately sent]. Send the $1300 you owe me as a friendly transaction, or I will reject the payment.

In addition, provide me with your mailing address and I will send you back your ring via FedEx w/ signature confirmation.

After I receive funds, I will send you a quote for the shipping cost, and you will have your ring back.

When everything has been settled, only then will I post a message of closure in this BOI thread clearly stating that my grievance has been resolved.

Please advise me on how you would like to proceed.

Thanks, Ici

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!