Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:57 PM   #81
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
That's hilarious, I could see maybe of you took a picture of him without his permission and posted it online but reposting a pic that is already online and available to the public is in no way a crime. Don't like him bully you into silence. I don't believe he has a single shred of evidence he could use in court against you, if he did he would have posted it pages ago when I asked him for it. Instead he completely ignored my request. For a Dr, Dr's typically make quite a bit of money especially ones with a busy practice like brunner claims to have, he really seems to have a serious problem with money. I wonder if he has a drug or gambling problem?
Exactly what I was thinking especially using things for collateral and the issue last time a transaction went bad in the other thread. Md=easy access to pills.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:57 PM   #82
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Incorrect. By posting a BOI thread, you open yourself up to the same scrutiny as your target. Perhaps a Mod will choose to weigh-in and educate you.

People very well may be interested in the fact that you chose to obscure the name that you seem to use everywhere else I've found you online - even on another Fauna account you'd previously created. It definitely jumped out at me. People may also find it interesting that you're choosing to disavow any knowledge about Stephen Douglas, who also used your columbia.cs@gmail.com email address. In my eyes, the denial is probably more noteworthy than the actual tactics you'd used to generate traffic. While it may not take away from your claims against Brunner, it's info that people can use to make informed decisions about anyone directly involved with this thread. It's quite possible that I'm part of a very small minority that finds it meaningful, but that doesn't make it irrelevant.
I graduated from Columbia University with a Computer Science degree -- hence the "columbia.cs@gmail.com" email moniker, and I have had it for years. I have no idea who Stephen Douglas is and what "tactics" were used to supposedly generate traffic.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:58 PM   #83
Gastro3003
Whatever u guys may think of me ...he's a fraud!! Asked me to gift him over and over..

Didn't want to meet anywhere near his house

Never would give me a real name !!! Asked all sorts of weird questions about me and then sent me pictures and posts how he's the " greatest Burm Star breeder in the country "....
Very arrogant .....My wife sent my daughter with me because she was afraid of him by his texts...

He said it was a Bill Z tort and registered ...which is false after confirming with Bill

And .. I have ALL my documents now verified from the vet

They will not be posted here in case I need them down the road

He's a scam artist .... He's fooling you guys

All the documents in his first post are 100 percent real

Let parrots of the world take me to court....which they would for those who know them... If I STOLE his stationary and faked it all!!!!

Why don't u guys try to hack his stationary and see how far u get !!!

Anyway
This has exhausted me

As always in these never ending threads ..I always learn... So thank you all

Good night

Old 08-03-2016, 08:59 PM   #84
Gastro3003
And that's my ring...we had a Jewish Service ..that stone is from the Temple Mount in Israel

My wife has a smaller matching

I miss it

Old 08-03-2016, 09:01 PM   #85
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Whatever u guys may think of me ...he's a fraud!! Asked me to gift him over and over..

Didn't want to meet anywhere near his house

Never would give me a real name !!! Asked all sorts of weird questions about me and then sent me pictures and posts how he's the " greatest Burm Star breeder in the country "....
Very arrogant .....My wife sent my daughter with me because she was afraid of him by his texts...

He said it was a Bill Z tort and registered ...which is false after confirming with Bill

And .. I have ALL my documents now verified from the vet

They will not be posted here in case I need them down the road

He's a scam artist .... He's fooling you guys

All the documents in his first post are 100 percent real

Let parrots of the world take me to court....which they would for those who know them... If I STOLE his stationary and faked it all!!!!

Why don't u guys try to hack his stationary and see how far u get !!!

Anyway
This has exhausted me

As always in these never ending threads ..I always learn... So thank you all

Good night
Dr. Brunner, how did KYTuan end up with the exact tortoise I sold you, which you claimed was dead? Why are you evading?

Old 08-03-2016, 09:12 PM   #86
Lucille
Quote:
And that's my ring...we had a Jewish Service ..that stone is from the Temple Mount in Israel

My wife has a smaller matching

I miss it
Quote:
Actually - Just keep the ring ..Enough is enough
If you have so much respect for your wife and attachment to this ring, why did you use it as collateral in a snake deal?
Sounds like we are being played.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:12 PM   #87
Lucille
Turtle deal

Old 08-03-2016, 09:18 PM   #88
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Turtle deal
I agree completely. Why do you need a tortoise so badly you would use your wedding ring as collateral? Still wish the guy who bought the tortoise would send a pic with "today's date". It would clear this situation up 100%. I am however also looking forward to seeing verified documents of vet papers bieng legit lol. Very strange things going on here for sure.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:27 PM   #90
Gastro3003
MY HOME PHONE !!

THIS THREAD IS OVER

MY LAWYER IS GETTING ALL THIS NOW AND I WILL HAVE MY RING AND MUCH MORE

SEE YOU IN COURT... YOUR INSANE

DOES ANYONE SEE PARTOTS OF WORLD OR KY SAYING ANYTHING TO VALIDATE THIS PSYCHOPATH

SEE IF IM PLAYING GAMES

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!