Ying and Yang just arrived. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-11-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
Wolfy-hound
Ying and Yang just arrived.

Here are the latest additions, although they may be up for sale.

Ying is a luet texas rat snake(blue eyes) and Yang is a mexican black kingsnake. No they will not be housed together, just together for the picture. They just arrived today and yes, that is a quarter in the picture with them if you can see it after cropping. Teeny little guys.
Wolfy

Old 10-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
DAND
Congrats on the new acquisitions.

Though, why would the be going up for sale seeing as how you just got them?

Old 10-11-2006, 04:51 PM   #3
Wolfy-hound
I got them in a poor trade, and really wouldn't mind them going to someone who wants these in particular. At any rate I think they are lovely snakes, and am not pushing to get rid of them, but.. I may just stick them up for sale to see if I get serious inquiries.
Now I got them home,a nd each is in his own sliding top ten gallon. Kind of like a single pea in a 5 gallon bucket, but at least I am certain tehy can't get out of these type lids! Ying's blue eyes are quite striking.
Wolfy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!