Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 176 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #1751
hhmoore
small correction to my above post
Marty's and Mark's accounts are not banned; so I should have said "is", not "was" when I listed them.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #1752
Shadera
Not to poke the bear, but since when was it acceptable to start and use a new account? Clearly it's being done in hopes to distance himself from the drama a previous name is tied to, and that he and his brethren brought upon themselves.

If fauna starts condoning these things, allowing questionable people to in essence try and cover their tracks I fear my financial support may be misplaced.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #1753
ZBBP
I cannot show you personal information for my customers and I know you understand that being it is simple general business practice. For you to believe that the people did not get their snakes they won would be to call all of my suppliers and every customer that won liars. Plus if you have followed this event you would know that someone called ship your reptiles and confirmed that at least two snakes made it to there destination. Everyone that won received there snakes. If you want more proof than confirmed shipments you will have to go talk with the winners.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #1754
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Not to spoil the drama, but please show me evidence of all these accounts - I haven't looked for long, but I can't find them. Whatever account names they may have used elsewhere shouldn't be assumed to have been used here, as well.

Zack's prior account was "man-made evolution"
Marty was radarman2000 (I'm pretty sure he tried a different name, got banned)
Mark was lonewolfrider
It was my understanding all those names were in fact Zach and him only.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:00 PM   #1755
hhmoore
In reference to the accounts - I'm not denying that they existed here, I just can't find anything about them...if they were used, and caught, Rich may have merged them into existing accounts (which I wouldn't be able to see).

Shadera - Zach contacted Rich prior to opening the new account. While creating new accounts is strongly discouraged, there are situations in which it is allowed - but simply creating a new face isn't one of them. FWIW, Zack's previous account was inactive for about 8 months before this thread was even created.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #1756
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBBP View Post
I cannot show you personal information for my customers and I know you understand that being it is simple general business practice. For you to believe that the people did not get their snakes they won would be to call all of my suppliers and every customer that won liars. Plus if you have followed this event you would know that someone called ship your reptiles and confirmed that at least two snakes made it to there destination. Everyone that won received there snakes. If you want more proof than confirmed shipments you will have to go talk with the winners.
I sense a serious lack of comprehension. Please show me ANYWHERE where I personally claim someone didn't get a snake. That was never an issue. Try to follow along.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #1757
ZBBP
No that was another lie. Marty is my programmer and Mark is my dad. Both tried the best they could to show as many people as they could the hate that was blinding them from the truth. Not everyone is able to admit to wrong doing. If there was anything on my part that I did wrong I would apologize. Like I have always said, the one thing I did was get angry 6 years ago about people attacking me on a forum. Which is the only forum I have been banned from. yet another lie about me. To think that nobody got their snakes they won and still think you know about ballbids is nuts. A lot of proof has come out over the years that you mussed have missed.

My question is will you slow down and stop getting angry over something that honestly I should be the only one that has the right to be mad about. I did not storm the doors on anybody and try and negatively effect their livelihood and then get proven wrong now did I.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #1758
joepythons
Quote:
Warning: Long Read
Hey Ya'll, just wanted to pop in real quick. Someone keeps tagging this Thread link to my snakes posted in the Classifieds. Maybe I should have cared more to come and post here on Fauna while this craziness was going on but honestly I tried in other forums and it made no difference.

It took a long while to prove that my business Ballbids was not at all like the speculations posted about it here as well as many other forums. I was glad that it got so much recognition though some of it had to do with disagreeing with the idea itself.

For over a year I have proven BallBids is an honest company that worked great for those who like Penny auctions. Some people just didn't like it which I understand. There is a certain level of risk while playing including not winning and losing some cash. There was many people that did win and enjoyed playing very much. They all recieved their snakes. Documented in full

Some people here and on other forums just plain out do not like me. I don't understand fully why but they continue to try and hurt me personally even though I have never done anything scam like or wronged anyone. These are not opinions what they say. They are bold faced lies. Such people like Joe Haggard, Shaun Sumner, Kimberly Roballard, and Andrew Gomez started rumors about me everywhere they could to try and influence people right off the bat before they could make a decision on me based on their own experience.

This is what is true! I make some of the best quality snakes around, I started a business and pushed through to inquire a few thousand active and paying users, and I made lots of friends doing it.

I do not hold anything against anyone but a few people. The fact is if you want a high quality snake for a reasonable price I have always been that guy. I stand behind my word which was proven through some of the craziest and most stressful circumstances I have ever lived through. Make no mistake. My snakes will sell and they usually sell quick. Just didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea here. I am not trying to get you to buy my snakes. I want you to separate the difference between liking an idea and liking an individual. For all the lies and rumors that made my life harder than it should have ever been the least you could do is recognize that the allegations against me by people that have problems with society in general were false. The only thing true is that I just don't kiss butt and I do tend to get a little PO'd at people that make up things about me to try and hurt my family and myself. I am sure you understand that.

Thanks
So Zach we all jumped on you for no reason? Hmm lets add that to your list of lies. When i first noticed you on the forum you attacked us all saying we didnt know jack and you were a superior being. Then after you got put in your place you went into a pouty fit and ended up getting banned. Of which you are banned from every forum because of your loss of control.So if your ballbids was a success why is it "out of order"? You were shut down because you attempted to run a penny site without the proper licenses. Then you attempted to say people were attacking your site everytime a auction froze up. So dont try coming on here and playing the "i am a poor kid" crap because everyone knows the truth. What happened to your Dad traveling the USA putting us all in our places for telling the truth about you?

Old 08-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #1759
ZBBP
The point is people, If you didn't like ballbids that is fine. If you think I did business illegally than you are wrong. What is the point here of linking this thread to my classified adds? So people know that i am the owner of ballbids and some people didnt like ballbids?

I am asking for some mutual respect. To do this type of stuff is to go a step further against me. Is this really about ballbids or is it about me?

Old 08-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #1760
wyldwurm
Quote:

I am asking for some mutual respect.
Had you given one teeny IOTA of respect, many of us, including myself, would not be here. The way YOU acted toward me in the VERY beginning is the direct reason I am here now and the very reason I researched your shady dealings.

Practice what you preach. Those links belong there. Period.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp