Inquiry Snakes At Sunset ( Miami FL ) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
Azemiops
Snakes At Sunset ( Miami FL )

I saw an ad for a GTP on kingsnake by these guys, Snakes At Sunset, they're in my area and I'd like to know if anyone dealt with them, and if so, how your deal went. Thankyou.

Old 11-23-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
Boa4u
I sold some animals to Mike at Snakes at Sunset awhile back and the transaction went great. I have known Mike for a few years now and I know him to be a knowledgeable and stand up kind of guy. I would expect you would not have any problems dealing with Mike.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
alexestrada17
great guy, i wouldnt hesitate to buy from mike

Old 11-23-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
gulfcoastreefer
I have bought from them. Great snake good transaction James Hysell

Old 11-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
imbillkamal
I've never purchased any animals from him because they seem to be a bit over priced, as well as the rodents he has for sale.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #6
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbillkamal View Post
I've never purchased any animals from him because they seem to be a bit over priced, as well as the rodents he has for sale.
he asked for people that HAVE dealt with snakes at sunset and how their transactions went..not if YOU think that there prices are to high...

Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #7
Suncoast Herpetological
I have dealt with Mike many times over the last 15 years. I have always been very satisfied

Old 11-23-2009, 11:39 PM   #8
DD Reptiles
I have bought a few Uroplatus from them over the last year and Mike always shipped promptly and the geckos were always in decent shape (considering they were WC animals). All are doing incredibly well now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!