Bad Guy Richard Keehn a.k.a. " Fate X " - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:33 PM   #11
filenamex5100
Judy i hear you. My tolerance for disrespectful people is very short. Maybe my recent military background as a NCO is the blame for that. I was also raised on a ranch where yes sir and maam were the only way to confirm someones question or agenda.

To me, customer service is just as important as the product you are buying! For him to come at me that quick with such rudeness was not okay with me. He had his chances to fix this. Lets keep in mind that i wasnt asking for free replacements. I was offering to buy more!!

You and I could but heads all day about the heat here in Texas but im firm when i say that a humid Texas day is hotter than anywhere else in this country! Maybe aside from Bakersfield, CA. Its funny you brought that up about the distance between Ohio, Texas, and Arizona. After i wrote that to him a few days ago, i asked myself a few hours later "was i right about that?". HAHA. For some stupid reason i was thinking Ohio was further on the east coast. I guess the Texas heat is dehydrating my brain so i cant think . Thanks for your input and chimming in. In most cases i would have shrugged this off simply for the dollor value of the transaction. But when he made that attempt at justifying his foul mouth and then not refunding what he said he would, he earned this feedback. Thats how i feel and if i were to treat you or anyone else the same way as he treated me, i would EXPECT to see a thread like this posted about me!!
Thanks. Rowdy Kent.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
Fate X
i wanted to respond to this sooner and didnt have the time.im gonna be posting the other messeges bcuz this thread is a injustice to me and i want people to hear my side of the story.i want to say first that rude people work ojn my nerves also.this is the first messege filemex sent me after i made my thread and i was selling dubia groups for $40.00.i dont mind letting someone have a break on the price if they cant afford what im asking.

take $35 shipped to texas (76126) and hold for pickup at the post office?? i can paypal funds right away if so.

right from this start this individual is trying to order me around and telling me what im gonna take.NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT IM GONNA TAKE .And i dont care if your in the military i dont care if your a general in the military ether.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #13
Fate X
i have many satisfied customers who bought dubia from me.

at my first thread a one or two people left me positive feedback.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
filenamex5100
trying to make this situation right by posting the very first messege i sent you ASKING (hence the question mark) if youd take $35. that was a question that you could have turned down if you didnt like the offer. once again you are trying to justify your rudeness and lack of proffesional skills but trying to make me look like bad by asking if youd take a lesser price! just because you gave me the discounted price, doesnt mean you can be rude and treat me the way you did. try again.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #15
Fate X
this is filemex first claim saying most of the adults are dead all the smaller ones are ok. NOTE : this claim will change to 13 being doa.i asked him to provide me with pics of the dead 13.he never did.

got the dubia a little bit ago at the post office. unfirtunantly, most of the adults were dead. the smaler ones made it quite fine. all of them were extremly thirsty but they made it so far. would you happen to have any more adults?? those were the main reason i bought these guys to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate X
they were sent priority.they should be there wednsday

only 13 actual DOA's. another 3 or 4 are really acting weird. perhaps they are old and nearing the end of their life cycle??? i know a picture is the way to prove any doa's but on such a small price and for the nature of the animal....thats maybe a little out of the normal. i know they can go days without water but you must keep in mind how hot and humid this part of the country is. our daytime temps are in the high 90s....sometime reaching 100+ here latelly. that will speed up dehydration 10X. im sure you know what your doing and im just giving you a heads up in case you ship to texas for anyone else in these temps. if you are sending replacements, please let me know exactly when you are shipping so i can pick up at the post office again. thanks alot for your speedy responce. it speaks volumes for you!! thanks alot. rowdy.
p.s. if you are sending replacements, id like to maybe buy another 5 adult pairs and 100 mixed if you have them. let me know a price.

Quote:
idk i never had any doa b4.and yes a picture is how this works.HOW MANY ADULTS DIED?let me know and i will send rplacment monday.i never ship them with water gel or any water source cuz they dont need if for 3 day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100
surely you dont expect me to lay out the corpses of dead insect for a photo shoot?? have you checked my feedback?? im an honest guy. your missing one thing....i didnt ask you to send me free roaches. i asked if you had more?? id be intrested in maybe buying more if you could include some water gels or something for along the way. i think the heat combined without a drink, killed them.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100
got the dubia a little bit ago at the post office. unfirtunantly, most of the adults were dead. the smaler ones made it quite fine. all of them were extremly thirsty but they made it so far. would you happen to have any more adults?? those were the main reason i bought these guys to begin with.

Quote:
they were sent priority.they should be there wednsday
thats odd that the smaller ones survive and the older ones died.did u take a picture?otherwise i have no way of knowing if they are in fact dead.someone else got theres and they were all alive and well.

Old 08-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #16
filenamex5100
like i said in a prior post....i never asked you for free replacements. its not worth it to me to drag out my camera, take pics of a few bucks worth of dead insects, wait for the upload and then send pics. i told you that i would BUY more from you. after a month or more of you not responding to this thread, i dont feel like this will get either of us anywhere. the details and emails have been posted already and the issue was over at that time since you didnt respond. but feel free to post and/or say what you want.

Old 08-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #17
Fate X
all you do is take the pics connect the usb cable and upload the pics.takes about 10-15 minutes wich is nothing considering the fact u spent hrs writing all those dumb messeges about 13 dead dubia,come on dude 13 dead dudia?

im done with u here.

Old 08-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
Utta
"Come on dude 13 dead dubia" is right, why should he take a pic of 13 dead dubia when A. He wasn't asking for replacements B. He was just saying to you that you should use water gels when shipping so you don't get more DOAs. He was trying to help you.

Old 08-23-2010, 12:52 AM   #19
filenamex5100
thank you Tyler. the original point in this thread, which i thought i made clear, was not about 13 dead b. dubia. it was about how i was treated and the words he chose to use towards me. and then trying to justify those words with a lame excuse about his gf breaking up with him.
i was polite (and still am) the whole time.
the pictures and all would have been good proof IF i were requesting replacments. but i was not. i was offering to BUY more. this thread to me is no longer worth my time. i just wanted to make aware to the rest of the community about how this guy does business and what he is not affraid to tell you. its one of those, "cant say i didnt warn ya". lol.
good luck richard....its never too late to turn things around. nothing is needed from you further (to me) but for future dealings....dont treat people the way you did me or im sure this thread will get alot longer with negative comments.
Rowdy Kent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!