Inquiry Laura Mansfield/Rhachic of Good Life Herps - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #31
nightflyer
reply about shipping

Hello,
I saw that you were inquiring about laura and shipping details. Well, I adopted a leopard Gecko from her. I live all the way down in florida. laura had shipped her over night to me and she arrived on the following day in perfect health. She was just as calm as she could be and i didn't have any problems with receiving her. Laura waited till it was a good warm day to send her so that she would definitely make it ok. she had also put a small 24 hour heat pad in with her and some paper towls in a small cup that she would have enough room in to be comfortable. so if you interested in adopting or anything like that from Laura and are worried about shipping, don't worry because whatever it is that you are having shipped is in good hands with Laura. my leopard gecko is still going strong and she has been with me now about 6 months or more. So on that note as long as it is overnight you should not have any problems!

Hope this helps,
Michelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!