Veiled Chameleons, A-Z - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2004, 05:11 PM   #1
elago
Veiled Chameleons, A-Z

From start to finish, including my original set of breeders I aquired in December of 02, are posted and pictured in the photo gallery. I think anyone interested in chams will really enjoy this-

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...0&pagenumber=1

Those of you who have veiled experience will probably just get a kick out of the photos. I think that veileds are fantastic animals, and out of all the species I've worked with thus far, have been the easiest to keep, breed, and raise in captivity. After successful breeding and raising of a few holdback animals to become breeding stock this year, my opinion is that the whole veiled experience has been fantastic from start to finish. I held back 1.10 females from my personal lines (for 3 1.5 unrelated groups), and aquired 2.5 unrelated chams that fit the bill of what I was looking for in both size and coloration from Duane Beatty earlier in the year. All of them are breeding like rabbits and just as fat and happy as can be . I just feel that we could use a little life in the cham forum, and would like to see some more photos of others' experience hit the photo gallery in a similar fashion, perhaps with Jax, panthers, carpets, and the other mainstream chams to help spread interest in today's beginning hobbyists. Chams are so neat, and such a joy to work with! Thanks for looking, Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*

Old 06-15-2004, 05:15 PM   #2
elago
Correction-

I purchased 1.5 from Duane and traded for 1.0 adult male from Mike Pannell of Starkville MS, which are both great guys and a good source for healthy stock! -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!