Projects for the summer taking off... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-17-2004, 03:19 PM   #1
elago
Projects for the summer taking off...

A few shots of the various gravid chams in the collection at the moment, my first female laid the other day, with several more to follow... This pic is of a Beatty Stock female, 6 months of age, that just laid a perfect clutch of 46 (!!!!) eggs her first time around.
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2004, 03:21 PM   #2
elago
Here is a shot of one of my breeder Sunbursts...

This is one of this year's holdbacks from my personal sunburst lines. The females show fantastic coloration! Some of their colors are very unorthodox for veileds, and they sure are fat and sassy!
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2004, 03:23 PM   #3
elago
Another fem...

Here's another example of breeding stock from my sunburst lines. Another very attractive female!
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2004, 03:26 PM   #4
elago
Lastly,

A shot of another Beatty stock female gravid, and as beautiful and happy as can be. Thanks for looking, Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2004, 05:40 PM   #5
Kymani
That female is amazing, i have never seen one with such coloration.

Old 06-30-2004, 10:34 AM   #6
elago
Yeah,

I've really enjoyed the females that I bred, hatched, and raised to breed myself. They are pretty complacent about being handled, and show some fantastic coloration! My second female so far this year just laid a WHOPPING clutch of 55 (!!!!!!!!!) eggs her first breeding! I'm pretty excited about that, I've never seen a 6.5 month old veiled throw a clutch that large, usually it's between 43-49 eggs, so off of two clutches I have 101 eggs cooking already from only the first two females, and 8 more females to follow their first time around, then of course, with veileds being a fecund species, all of the females should lay another clutch without subsequent breeding. I'm expecting to produce 1200-1400 veiled eggs this year for next year's hatching. In the meantime, I plan on adding 5-10 female panthers to my collection before the summer is out as well, as I have a fantastic Tamatave male who's almost ready to breed. Thanks for the compliment, and happy herping! -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!