Veileds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-27-2004, 02:06 PM   #1
elago
Veileds

First gravid female holdback of the year! Isn't she a beauty!? I bred and held back a few chams for this years breeding stock, and am looking forward to producing large numbers of veileds over the summer from very nice sunburst lines. -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com
Attached Images

Old 07-06-2004, 06:04 AM   #2
SpiralTailRanch
Wow

She is quite pretty. Reminds me of my Ziggy, who dropped 30 bright white eggs for me 1 month ago. Hip-hip!

This is a picture of her before she even became gravid. Stupid me didn't take a picture of her amazing colors... Doh!
Attached Images

Old 07-06-2004, 10:11 AM   #3
elago
Thanks for the compliment,

I have a few of my gravid fems posted in the photo gallery from a few weeks back that are some really fantastic animals... I had 48 more eggs over the break, am presently cooking 205 eggs from 4 females their very first layings (two of the fems laid clutches of 55 each) and have 6 more gravid females to go before I start getting eggs from the fems who have already laid. I was absolutely amazed by the sheer number of eggs laid from first breedings, and every single egg is flawless and perfect, but 55 seemed a bit extreme for a 6 month old veiled's first laying... Needless to say, they put a smile on my face, really cool animals, and I think veileds are without a doubt my favorite species to work with from start to finish, although my panther stock will be breeding soon also, and my Carpet Cham clutch is moving right along! My favorite fem veiled, however, is pictured below. -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!