Mark Miller of LocoLizards - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2008, 04:49 PM   #31
rockyballboa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenburm
HI all first post here, I am the guy Mark Miller was talking about that took 6 months to get paperwoork sorted! Mark was a littel slow with contact unless I called him but I received exactly what was ordered and all are eating well! just thought I would at least post this!

Peter Johnson
Glad to hear you got everything you ordered Peter.I seen those pictures and All look great man.
I think most of us understand that CITES paperwork can take a very long time.6 months to a year.This is something that happens but during that time of waiting there is no point in loosing contact with customers when they are calling,emailing etc.Especially customers like me who had planned to pick up many more boa's.It is called good customer service and working on potential sales.Dropping off the face of the earth gets people nervous and worried about money they sent,ect.
I hope Mark comes through and takes care of all his pending deals.Never to late to make things right in my opinion.
Todd Peddle

Old 04-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #32
Goldenburm
i agree!

Old 04-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #33
The BoidSmith
Quote:
HI all first post here, I am the guy Mark Miller was talking about that took 6 months to get paperwoork sorted! Mark was a littel slow with contact unless I called him but I received exactly what was ordered and all are eating well! just thought I would at least post this!

Peter Johnson
Peter,

Did Mark ask you to post on his behalf? It is really odd that your first two posts in this site were made in this thread and posting from the UK! There's nothing wrong with you doing so but in all honesty if would be a lot better for him to post here to address his customer's concerns and not have a former customer post for him.

Best!

Old 04-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #34
johnmartino
If Mark ever shows me a dead snake or makes right on the $6,500.00 he owes me i will let you guys know. Otherwise he is still a LIAR AND A THIEF AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. Feel free to check my thread on him. Other than that i am not rehashing the experience. John Martino

Old 04-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #35
johnmartino
And just to be clear he owes me $6500 even if the snake is dead. I just dont even know if it is, as he never even showed me a pic of my dead snake.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:57 PM   #36
Darist
In the hands of the law

Well the out look is not very good, I have talked with a lawyer and I now know that unless I can get Mark Miller on some sort of fraud. I'll have to rely on the "please give me back my money" emails and phone calls. And since he is already ignoring these well...

I have giving all my information over to the Topeka PD and they are investigating it right now. The other thing that I am able to do is try small claims court. There is little to no point in trying to get it through small claims as it will cost me more in lawyer fees.

One thing I did find out is that you should pay by Credit Card or Mail order as these are easily linked to fraud if there are any problems.

-Will Shopik

PS. If you see this thread and wish to talk to me Mark I am willing to openly discuss the situation my number is 1-403-813-0284.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:39 AM   #37
Goldenburm
hi I was not askd by Mark to post, I had some conversations over on clays site with rocky and I saw the post link to hear so I read the thread and decided to post what happened to me! I did ask many times for updated pics and never received them but I did get my animals in the end. I will grant that Marks a nightmare to get hold of, I breed and sell on a smale scale over here in the UK but I speak to people regularly, I am selling a young albino and I speak to the buyer at least twice a week whilst I arrange the transport to him! He has had updated pics etc so I can understand that contact with customers is very important!

I just felt as I was indirectly mentioned within the thread I would just post my experience!

Peter

Old 04-08-2008, 08:38 AM   #38
The BoidSmith
Quote:
hi I was not askd by Mark to post, I had some conversations over on clays site with rocky and I saw the post link to hear so I read the thread and decided to post what happened to me! I did ask many times for updated pics and never received them but I did get my animals in the end. I will grant that Marks a nightmare to get hold of, I breed and sell on a smale scale over here in the UK but I speak to people regularly, I am selling a young albino and I speak to the buyer at least twice a week whilst I arrange the transport to him! He has had updated pics etc so I can understand that contact with customers is very important!

I just felt as I was indirectly mentioned within the thread I would just post my experience!

Peter
Peter,

That's just fine; thanks for clarifying! . What is sad though is that no one seems to be able to get a hold of him. He has an unusual concept of business. He apparently feels a transaction ends when he receives the money, and that there's no need for him to follow-up between then and the actual delivery of the animal(s).

Regards.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:30 AM   #39
reagorfu
any updates? anyone get ahold of this guy?

Old 04-17-2008, 07:11 AM   #40
Steve Hamm
His website isn't up anymore.? I too am curious to see if anyone has heard anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!