Mark Miller of LocoLizards - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:31 PM   #61
rockyballboa
Oops i hit submit to quick.
William did he tell you on the phone that he thinks his CITES exporting liscense is no longer valid? How can he send boa's if he does not have a export liscense? Dont send him anymore money until he can prove to you that he holds a valid exporting liscense.
Todd Peddle

Old 04-27-2008, 11:57 PM   #62
Darist
Hey Todd, that is good advice, I know that he doesn't have an export permit anymore. So I guess that I was just going to wait for that too. My order was for a 1.1 of triple het boas (moonglow.) I have a female snow at home that I was planning on using. The female that I am supposed to get is an '06, she is also that half of the deal that I wish to keep as she would be great breeding stalk. I know that I need a male to do anything with them (I'm not that new to snakes. lol) But I got in touch with Dane from big daddy boas and he is going to sell me a triple het male for 1/3 the price that Mark was going to sell it for.

I know that I should probably get my money and cut my loses but I would really like her for my breeding. Maybe I'll just take the money and get a motley instead, think there is a market for snow motleys.

Sorry this is turning into a bit of rant I guess that I am finally getting tired of this whole situation.

-William Shopik

Old 04-28-2008, 11:51 AM   #63
rockyballboa
I think snow motleys would be great man.
Have you contacted BigDan of Calgary to see if he has or well have what you need?
Todd Peddle

Old 05-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #64
rockyballboa
Same old BS from Mark Miller.Phoned me april 26th and was going to call me later that night or shortly after.
Once again no phone calls from Mark Miller,No emails as well.
The police have been emailed this as well.

Quote:
Subject Re: Loco Lizards - Mark Miller knock & talk and interview.
From Todd Peddle <TarsandSerpents@shaw.ca>
Date Thursday, May 8, 2008 7:22 pm
To Ronald Gish <rgish@Topeka.org>

Just letting you know that Mark did call me the day after you visited and that where it stop's.He has not emailed me or called me since like he said he would.I tryed calling a few times but had no response.
Thanks
Has anyone heard from him?
Todd Peddle

Old 05-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #65
rockyballboa
Same old,same old....No phone calls from Mark Miller.
Also he does not answer his phone,mailbox is always full so I cant leave a message,no emails or PM's.
As of right now I am going say that this guy has stolen my $1500,lied to the police and to everyone else he owes money to.
Mark your a scumbag and a theif in my opinion man.I hope you enjoy my $1500 you coward.
What goes around comes around....
For the other people that Mark has ripped off....Have either of you had any response from him yet?Please pm me.
Todd Peddle

Old 05-25-2008, 01:00 AM   #66
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyballboa
Same old,same old....No phone calls from Mark Miller.
Also he does not answer his phone,mailbox is always full so I cant leave a message,no emails or PM's.
As of right now I am going say that this guy has stolen my $1500,lied to the police and to everyone else he owes money to.
Mark your a scumbag and a theif in my opinion man.I hope you enjoy my $1500 you coward.
What goes around comes around....
For the other people that Mark has ripped off....Have either of you had any response from him yet?Please pm me.
Todd Peddle
Have you tried to file a complaint with IC3?

http://www.ic3.gov/

Old 06-25-2008, 02:01 AM   #67
rockyballboa
Sorry Boidsmith i missed your last post and did not check in on this thread for sometime now.I will check into your link posted sometime tomorrow.Thanks again for some great advice.
I still havnt received any contact from Mark Miller & have not recieved any boa's.I guess i am out $1500.
Buyers beware....
Todd Peddle

Old 06-25-2008, 08:46 AM   #68
The BoidSmith
Todd,

It's probably worth a shot as there's no expense on your side and nothing to loose.

Best

Dan G.

Old 07-13-2008, 02:00 PM   #69
Darist
I thought that I would let all know that I have had little success in getting Mark Miller on the phone let alone the refund that we had agreed on back in May. I have contacted the Topeka police again to see if they will have another talk with him. I hope others are having more luck.

Will Shopik

Old 07-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #70
raybueno
Will,

Mark told me about a month ago he was going to refund your money. He also said he was going to refund Todd's money. He told me he still hadn't gotten the paperwork to ship them.

This was before he stole our animals. If you need any other information let me know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!