Mark Miller of LocoLizards - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #71
rockyballboa
Not sure how this will end up but i had a message on my answering machine today when i came home from Mark Miller asking for my info so he can issue a refund to me.
I will keep everyone posted on how things turn out.
Todd Peddle

Old 07-15-2008, 12:24 AM   #72
Darist
I got a call from him as well today I missed it so he left a message. He offered a refund but he said that it was going to have to be a partial payment as he didn't have all the money yet. I left him a message back asking for a signed outline of what his payment plan to me would be so he can't drag it out.

-Will Shopik

Old 08-08-2008, 12:10 PM   #73
reagorfu
anyone get any money yet? did you at least get a date of when he plans to pay you back?

Old 08-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #74
Darist
Waiting game

Nothing for me yet though I think he's refunding Todd first, not sure though. He said that he would have a partial payment and a layout of his following payment. He has to sell off this years animals to get the funds so I know that it wont be tomorrow.

-Will Shopik

Old 08-11-2008, 03:19 AM   #75
raybueno
Thats Bu$$ Sh!$. He is feeding you a line of crap.

Old 08-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #76
rockyballboa
I think we are both being fed the same line.I keep hearing "No money","partial refund",etc etc.Excuse after excuse..
To me it sounds like a strategy to buy some time,look good,post some for sale ads and make some quick money.Right now I cannot see myself getting any refunds anytime soon.Just more promises that never seem to happen.
Almost a year has passed for me and still i have nothing in return for my $1500.
Everyone deserves what is owed to them & if that does not happen then lets hope what goes around comes back around.
Todd Peddle

Old 08-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #77
raybueno
I agree. Keep contacting the police. They need to know he hasn't refunded your money. Keep us updated.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:23 PM   #78
rockyballboa
I received a cheque in the mail today for the $1500 that Mark owed me.

Todd Peddle

Old 09-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #79
Darist
That's great to hear Todd! I talked to him the other week he is supposed to be getting to mine soon. So what are you going to try to buy now?

-Will

Old 09-19-2008, 10:48 PM   #80
crotalusadamanteus
Glad to hear that Todd.

I was skeptical he'd ever pay anyone back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!