For Sale 9 month fennec fox - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #1
heatheringram
9 month fennec fox

9 month old fennec fox all shots and paperwork ready to be shipped to your loving home or come pick up whatever you choose.
This is a very high end pet with the best of health.Very loving animal.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2008, 07:55 AM   #2
Kamiki
Male/female?

Also, how much are you looking for? Where are you located? How much for shipping to Houston, Tx?

I'm very interested <3

Old 11-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
angelclips
Fennec Fox

Do you still have this little one? How much are you asking? Please email me at angelclips@bellsouth.net

Old 11-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #4
angelclips
Hello Heather,
I recieved your email and have a few questions. Please reply so we can get these ironed out.
1. I know for most animals, it is MORE stress for them to be shipped. The airlines do NOT give animals first class accommodations! So, picking him up in person, would be the best bet for the animal, and for us. Then we can see the fox as soon as possible.
2. I have no problem giving a deposit for a sale, however, I would like to actually see the pet I am trying to buy. Please post pictures, and send directions or address where the fox can be picked up.
3. You requested that the money be sent to a different address in a different state than where the fox is. This is highly irregular, and I'd like to know how the purchaser can be guarenteed that the fox will be delivered/available for pick up? (your account lists you as in Tennessee, where the money is supposed to go, but your actual address is in Georgia?)
4. Are you a breeder? Was this yours, or someone elses pet?
5. You say the fox is 9 months old, where has it spent it's 9 months?? AND, what reputable breeder did it originally come from?

Thanks for helping with these concerns, and may I add that I am VERY interested in this Kit.

Angela

Old 11-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #5
damesta
This is a scammer guys, don't send them any money. Heres the thread about him/her:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=121054

Old 11-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #6
angelclips
Scammer

Yes, she is a scammer. She wants you to sent the money to her mom in Tennesse by Western Union, but her mom doesn't have an i.d. because her purse was stolen, so she wants you to make up a question so her mom can just answer the security question and get the money. After she confirms her mom gets the money she will fly the fox to you since she gets free flying with Delta. When you ask to pick it up, she says it's too stressful on the fox and shipping would be better and her work schedule doesn't allow much time to meet. Also she first told me she lived in Atlanta, Ga, then it was Macon, GA and her IP address is in Dalton, GA. OH.....and you can't call her because she doesn't have a phone because she just moved. I have all this and more on my emails from her. LOOK OUT!! I have reported her to the goverment site for email scams!!

Old 01-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #7
FennecFoxes4ever
Hello

Hi! Do you still have the fennec for sale? I am very much interested in buying. My email is iwantmyownhorse@yahoo.com. Please send me pictures! Thanks so much! :eatpointe:eatpointe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread