For Sale 09' Savannah Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
monitors007
09' Savannah Monitor

This lil one was born at the end of August. Eating crickets and small mealies. have not tried pinkies yet but should be ready in another month or so. Really bright colors and has been held alot due to my kids spoiling it rotten,lol. pics upon request if not posted before then. Thanks for looking. 50.00 plus ship.
**********************SOLD************************ ****

THANKS DAN FROM MARYLAND......
AND THANKS EVERYONE ELSE FOR THE REPLIES, INQUIRIES AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF THAT WAS GIVEN, GOOD OR BAD.
MARTY
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
chris lewis
where are you located? please email me at WESJL7@AOL.COM

Old 11-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
mac_attack2121
shipping to 20723?

Old 11-29-2009, 10:47 PM   #4
monitors007
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris lewis View Post
where are you located? please email me at WESJL7@AOL.COM
Im in the state of Pa.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
monitors007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_attack2121 View Post
shipping to 20723?
shipping is 21.00 flat. will be at the Northern Berks reptile show on the 5th in Hamburg, Pa as well along with all of my ads here unless animals are paid for before then to be shipped out the following monday after the show.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
monitors007
WILL BE AT NORTHERN BERKS REPTILE SHOW THIS WEEKEND IN HAMBURG,PA
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
monitors007
***STILL AVAILABLE***
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #8
monitors007
bump...
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #9
NeoReptiliac
If you wanna make a sale I would suggest you get some better photos then that. The cage is bare of water, nasty, and monitors shouldn't be kept in a plastic container.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #10
monitors007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoReptiliac View Post
If you wanna make a sale I would suggest you get some better photos then that. The cage is bare of water, nasty, and monitors shouldn't be kept in a plastic container.
i thank you for your advise BUT how long have you been breeding monitors or even taking care of monitors? the water BOWL was removed to get the pics and so you can see the monitorand i use the desert blend bedding in the container for a month or so cause its crushed walnut shells and can be digested but never had any impactions or babes trying to eat it and makes it easier for them to see the mealies and , so the babes get use to digging and foraging for baby meal worms that we feed. Alot of babies are kept in plastic shoe boxes for at least a month or so for safety and privacy reasons to make them feel safe and secure and makes it easier for them to feed as well in feeling safe. So, if you are an expert(but there are no clear experts due to new techniques and husbandry practices changing everyday and new ones being found} and have been breeding monitors for awhile, i thank you for your advice but some breeders and monitor keepers do it different than others and value the safety and making the babies feel comfortable and safe in a nice dark safe place to feed in comfort and security. IF not, then i suggest you study up more before you start giving advise to others when you clearly do not know what you are speaking of or know exactly how to rear and start baby reptiles feeding and feeling secure.
thank you for your time but no thanks on your unknowledgable advice.
take care and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread