Bad Guy Chenzo Caci - jungleexotics@yahoo.com - BAD GUY! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #21
Ameivaboy
good move, i wouldnt send the snake either.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #22
Ameivaboy
for him to expect the snake back before a refund does shift my opinion on this one a bit- for the record

Old 08-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #23
brd7666
Sorry to see this happen to you. Maybe the seller will come here and comment. Ticks are usually found on fresh imports, or snakes that are kept around fresh imports. I hope you can get this resolved. Good luck.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #24
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
I would be afraid to ship the snake back in that condition But I completely understand you not wanting a sick snake That snake is in horrible condition and definately didn't aquire the mites, ticks and RI just from an overnight trip Definately on my "Do Not Buy From" List! Good Luck with the refund and sorry you had to suffer this atrocity!! It's sad for the Hobby to see things like this go down!

I wish you the best
I would be afraid NOT to ship the snake back and have to bear the burden of the VET visits and long term quarantine and worry. I have already been ripped off a couple of times. Once when I got sold a smoke reeking snake that probably has lung cancer and shouldn't be bred. I am no longer going to be everyone's "Patsy" selling me their cast offs and hoping I am too nice to say anything!

(do snakes get lung cancer?)

I am not in the camp that thinks the buyer should bear the burdens of everyone elses screw ups any longer unless the buyer chooses to do so.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:02 PM   #25
Ameivaboy
Has he been notified of this thread?

Old 08-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #26
Maldesto
You do realize you can claim back your money and provide paypal with all the details of the snake and stuff and keep the snake.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #27
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldesto View Post
You do realize you can claim back your money and provide paypal with all the details of the snake and stuff and keep the snake.
And, as soon as the seller shows them a valid tracking number, they'll close the claim. PayPal doesn't care about "not as described" unless it is an eBay purchase

Old 08-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #28
SPJ
Well. He has shown his true colors.
He is not a trustworthy seller.

I just got this email
Quote:
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"jungleexotics@yahoo.com" <jungleexotics@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Steve Jordanides" <sjordanides@sbcglobal.net>I'm not questioning your intelligence. But I'm not gonna be able to give you a refund until the snake is shipped. Sorry again, that's not how things work, you buy something your not happy with, after you return it you get a refund. I have no problem giving you your refund. But I must receive the snake first.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
My reply.
Quote:
From: "Steve Jordanides" <sjordanides@sbcglobal.net>Add sender to ContactsTo: jungleexotics@yahoo.comWell then he goes in the freezer instead of going back tomorrow. I am not risking my collection. You have already proven to be untrustworthy. I now have to file a complaint with paypal and let everyone know what you send out.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:31 PM   #29
SPJ
He has been notified and I file a complaint with paypal that the item was not as decribed (that's an understatement).
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2010, 10:34 PM   #30
Utta
Lol. Guys a joke. You get the refund first, then it gets shipped out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!