Bad Guy Chenzo Caci - jungleexotics@yahoo.com - BAD GUY! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:33 AM   #51
Miss Tuniwha
Love how he has enough time to fake an acct. and "defend" his name.. yet not enough to get Steve his money..

Anyone else thing it is also bad practice to spend the money you receive before you know your buyer is happy?

Sorry to hear about this drama that has begun.

Classic scammer move to blame it on YOU.. the buyer.. I know when I called out the guy that scammed me, he went off and did his "best" to make me look like the scammer.. ugh.. luckily I had a lot of evidence.. he had nothing.. which sounds similar here.. hrm..

too bad you can't zoom in to see if you could see the ticks and such in the original photos.. is it indeed even the same snake???

Old 08-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #52
Iraqvet
Wow...Another piece of trash in this hobby...I guess I may just resort to buying in person...

Old 08-12-2010, 05:12 AM   #53
PAVLOVK1025
Disgusting.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #54
deborahbroadus
The only chance he has of salvaging anything of his reputation, business or future plans is to refund Steve's money and take the animal back!

He has to refund first because he has proven to be untrustworthy. If he is even thinking about trying to smear Steve's trust factor.....he should consider this an opportunity to turn things around on Steve if he doesn't ship the animal back.

It should be obvious, and if he has a smidgeon of sense, he should be able to see and understand this.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:13 AM   #55
Amelanistic Orca
Pic on facebook?? Only one in US?? Chenzo Caci?? Tis rare like my last name..

Old 08-12-2010, 11:47 AM   #56
Maldesto
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
And, as soon as the seller shows them a valid tracking number, they'll close the claim. PayPal doesn't care about "not as described" unless it is an eBay purchase

paypal handles that stuff very seriously, so as soon as he shows a picture of the misleading snake and steve tells him that he is going to ship the snake after he gets the money he will.. some kid scammed me 250 dollars a few months ago.. after i spent it, my paypal was -250 for like 3 months.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #57
hhmoore
My experiences with them, and many others that have been posted, are very different from yours then - consider yourself lucky, your experience was not typical (unless it was an eBay purchase)

Old 08-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #58
SPJ
He sent me link for a shipping label to send the snake back but it is set up as bill sender. Well, according to Fed Ex, I am the sender and he is the recipient if it gets shipped from me.
I am not paying to ship this animal back.
I emailed him saying redo the label with bill recipient on it.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:48 PM   #59
Maldesto
did u get a refund yet, tell him to click the simple button on his paypal takes 30 seconds if he isn't a complete retard.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:51 PM   #60
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldesto View Post
did u get a refund yet, tell him to click the simple button on his paypal takes 30 seconds if he isn't a complete retard.
No money in the account to refund so I have to wait.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!