Bad Guy Jameson Turner - thorxr250r@hotmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
mbarnes227
Jameson Turner - thorxr250r@hotmail.com

I didn't want to have to bring this to the BOI but after being ignored for the last about six emails I decided its about that time. I trade a '10 hypo jungle het albino boa and a possible jungle het albino boa for a Orange Luecistic Bearded dragon and 160$ but I'd like to show you the condidtion the bearded dragon came to me in. He is extremely emaciated, will not eat and is extremely lethargic. I have been hand feeding him baby food 3x daily and soaking him everyday and using rept-aid since I got him and he has not gotten any better but in fact has worsened and I'm pretty sure he won't make it much longer. At first Jameson offered to make it right and I wanted to wait and see if he improved at all which is why I didn't bring it up sooner and I knew he wouldn't make it through shipping again if I said I wanted to return him. I told him to wait a week or so and see and after I said I wanted to fix this situation he has not returned any emails after I have tried to contact him about six times. I am in a hurry at work but I will post email interaction tonight.

him now:

Him when he came to me:

Old 08-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
chamgirl99471
That poor thing.. I can't believe someone would send an animal in that condition.. that is definately not a healthy dragon! Post the E-mails as soon as you can and thanks for bringing this to the BOI.. Definately worth it.

Just my .02

Old 08-17-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
LauraB
Is this by any chance the original ad Jameson posted to sell him?
When did you receive him?

Looking forward to seeing the emails because someone deserves a good thrashing for what appears to be blatant neglect & cruelty.
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #4
morph evolution
megan,sorry to hear about your poor transaction...that poor lil fellow.i hope he bounces back

Old 08-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #5
mbarnes227
That was the pic he sent me too when we sent me the trade offer.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
navigator1998
There is no way in the world that is the same dragon!! If it is that good pic had to be takin way before the trade and the dragon just was not takin care of. I wish you the best and hope this little guy gets better by some chance. Good luck

Old 08-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
looks like the same dragon to me, coloration wise and even has the green/blue 'E' written on the base of the tail in the same spot. How sad.

Don't forget to post the emails. Has Jamerson been alerted of this thread?

Old 08-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #8
mbarnes227
I won't forget just a matter of finding them. It is the same dragon. Must have been an old pic. I sent him an email but ....

Old 08-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #9
LauraB
The EXIF data from Jameson's photo (in the ad) shows the shot taken on 3-24-10.

Megan, post those emails and include headers, please. When did you receive the dragon?

Old 08-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
jeffwyatt81
Awwww, Im so sorry this happened to you Megan you are a great person to deal with. That dragon is definately in rough shape and it would have to take months for him to become that emaciated, I really hope he pulls through for you. I did a trade with Jameson a month or so ago and recieved a 1600+ gram female ball and a 1.1 pair of sunglow corns unfortunately there was a shipping mistake and they sat in the back of a truck until after 6pm and both corns were dead on arrival and the female ball was in pretty rough shape with stuck shed and retained eye caps while rolling over on her back, she is doing great now other than a slight spider like wobble from neurological damage due to the heat. I contacted Jameson and was very firm that it needed to be taken care of in a timely manner as I sent him an extremely healthy & georgous boa that I had originally got from you(for those of you that don't know Megan, she has amazing animals that are all in great health). I took him about a week but he did come through and made good on our trade with some healthy replacement animals. I can only hope that he does the same for you.

I wish you and your dragon the best Megan

Jeff Wyatt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!