For Sale Very rare Cinnamon Greater Bush Baby - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
Zeus9699
Talking Very rare Cinnamon Greater Bush Baby

We have decided to part with one of our greater bush babies. This little guy is friendly and has been used in educational programs. He is not the normal dark brown colored bush baby, he is cinnamon. This is th only one we have ever seen. The pictures below don't do him justice! He is only 2 years old and was bottle fed. He loves to be scratched under the chin and under his armpits. He eats whatever we eat and is extremely easy to care for. He is not a house pets, nor will he be sold as such. He would make a perfect animal for a zoo display or educational facility, as well as a breeder. He has never been in with a female. We are only asking $3000 and all the money will go into our non-profit educational facility. Shipping is no problem. Please feel free to call Mark at (313) 819-5719 with any questions.

Name:  Cinnamon bush baby being scratched.jpg
Views: 2020
Size:  126.1 KB

Name:  Cinnamon Bush Baby 2-15-11 #3.jpg
Views: 2007
Size:  157.5 KB

Name:  Cinnamon Bush Baby #1.JPG
Views: 1943
Size:  132.4 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
Mini S Exotics
This is nothing but a normal variation of genes that have been intermixed in North American Greater Bushbaby populations in captivity. I would hardly call it "cinnamon" or even a morph. I have two exactly like it and a friend has a third. But then again... you were the one who purported that Bushbabies "breed well into their twenties" so I'm less surprised by your tactics and more surprised that any knowledgeable individual may succumb to them.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
Zeus9699

Hi Michelle. I have no clue who you are, or why you are trying to slander me, but I GUARANTEE that my female was 22 years old when she died, and she died while giving birth to the second of twins. You really have no business coming on here and saying what you said, and I can't believe the moderators allow it. I posted an ad for a cinnamon colored bush baby, which is EXACTLY what he is. The photos don't do him justice. I have 5 other bush babies and none of them have his coloring. But, hey, thanks for the input and the sarcasm!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
alexilaihogirl2012
wow....bitchy comment from michelle. Well I think his is adorable and it doesn't matter what freaking color he is. His temperment matters more. Hope you find a good home :]

Old 03-30-2011, 10:22 PM   #5
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexilaihogirl2012 View Post
wow....bitchy comment from michelle. Well I think his is adorable and it doesn't matter what freaking color he is. His temperment matters more. Hope you find a good home :]
Might want to check the rules on language...just a heads up

Old 05-27-2011, 10:49 PM   #6
johnw3395
Yeah! Michelle is a bitch. I tried calling her with some bushbaby questions and she wouldn't answer them on the phone but demanded I email her the questions. And, bitch is a female dog and should be allowed on a mammal classified website. She knows what people think of her.

Old 05-28-2011, 08:21 PM   #7
Carnal Contessa
For what it's worth, if anything whatsoever, I currently have a breeding pair and two males in this color (plus a number of others in the common olive color).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!