Exotic Animal Center Closing - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 12:20 PM   #41
Darin Chappell
Folks,

He's jerking your chain ... That's why I posted about all of the crazy things I was "interested" in obtaining.

Old 06-10-2004, 12:23 PM   #42
xoxbetinaxox
Real nice...

Well aint that nice, glad you were nice enough to join him to "jerk our chain".....your rude self needs to go do something better with your life than joke around about buying stuff on the internet. Some of us actually are looking to buy these animals, smart ass.

Old 06-10-2004, 12:34 PM   #43
Darin Chappell
Whoa there, lady!

As far back as 3/31/04 on this thread, people were beginning to question the veracity of this clown's "offer." When it was painfully obvious that he was just messing with people, I posted the following:

"I am VERY interested in acquiring the following animals:

1.1 Tyrannosaurs

1.1 Velociraptors

1.1 Tazmanian Tigers

and

1.1 Megalodon Carchardon

Do you ship overnight? Are all of these guaranteed feeders? Are any of them het for anything?"

At the time, I thought it was obvious to all that this guy was goofing on everyone, and I was trying to point that out with some levity of my own. Now I see that some did not get the joke he has played on you all, and so I took the time to point it out to you. I guess I should have let you just keep asking about the fake wallabies from now until doomsday, because you're obviously in over your head when it comes to humor comprehension.

I'm rude??? I tried to help, but got slammed instead? I don't know who the originator of this thread is, but I don't know you either. Now, I have two people on this thread with whom I hope to continue that trend. Have a NICE day!!!

Old 06-10-2004, 12:51 PM   #44
glider_gurl03
Cant' we all just get along?

Old 06-10-2004, 12:54 PM   #45
xoxbetinaxox
WELL, IM SORRY...I didnt read all the posts because Im in a hurry to get a wallaby, so when I saw he was selling some I got excited and clicked reply right away. So, your not rude, its just I got mad when you said that, Ive been looking forever for a decent priced wallaby for sale and when I saw that I couldnt help myself. So there you go, I apologize, and you only get one apology so take it or leave it :P <3

Old 06-10-2004, 01:03 PM   #46
glider_gurl03
Hey Betina...I have a friend who may be able to help ya out. Why don't ya email me privately gilder_gurl03@yahoo.com

Old 06-10-2004, 01:05 PM   #47
Darin Chappell
"So there you go, I apologize, and you only get one apology so take it or leave it :P"

With an apology as eloquent as that, how could I refuse???

Accepted.

Old 06-10-2004, 01:28 PM   #48
xoxbetinaxox
Wink Im glad you accepted

lol, much luv darin, much luv!
your a trip, so funny
So are you lookin to buy any animals?
Or just like reading my messages and talking to me :P lol...

Old 06-16-2004, 09:50 AM   #49
austin14
Fennec Fox........VERY interested

HI. IM VERY interested in purchasing one of your fennecs. i was just wondering if i could get more information on them and how low you could go.
thanks

Old 06-16-2004, 11:50 AM   #50
glider_gurl03
Didn't you read our discussion already? It's a joke.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread