Inquiry on Mark Miller of Locolizards in KS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2004, 02:36 PM   #1
Sunn
Inquiry on Mark Miller of Locolizards in KS

Hi folks,

Just found one thread on Mark Miller and it was one he placed on a purchase.

Anyone dealt with Mark Miller?

Thanks in advance.

Old 06-08-2004, 04:41 PM   #2
Mickey_TLK
I havent purchased anything from Mark, but I have spoken with him a few times about his sunglows. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him, and from the pics Ive seen the animals are outstanding.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Old 06-09-2004, 01:59 PM   #3
myrogirl
I have chatted with Mark a few times, and I have waited with him, on a forum we are on, for babies to come He is a really nice guy, from what I can tell, and I wouldnt hesitate to buy one of those gorgeous boas he is selling

Old 06-09-2004, 05:45 PM   #4
Sunn
Thanks folks......

So far so good, Mark has been pleasant and very willing to fill any request I've had about the lil girl. I sent him his money today and requested he hold shipment until next Monday. I'll come back after she arrives and let everyone know how it turns out.

If all works out well I'll have Sunglows in 2007.
Now that will be just wonderful!

Thanks all.

Old 06-15-2004, 03:45 PM   #5
Sunn
Well Folks......

My girl made it in safe and sound and right on time. She was packed very well, alert and flicking her tongue. Temps were just fine.

Mark did it all right and then some as he was not just professional but also friendly and easy to work with.
Don't hesitate doing business with him.

Thank you all for your help and Mark thank YOU for such a lovely
DH Sunglow. I'm sure she'll just love living in Florida.

Old 11-09-2005, 03:21 PM   #6
Griz
I just made a fairly large purchase from Mark and was well pleased. The animal arrived safe and sound and very well packed. She was even prettier then I had anticipated. Highly recommend!

Griz

Old 11-09-2005, 04:40 PM   #7
MGReptiles
I haveent had the pleaseure of dealing with Mark yet but he has bought supplies from us and is alwyas a please to deal with. I wouldent hesitate
-Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!