Good Guy Reptiles Plus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
eradi
Reptiles Plus

My name is Eric Radi. I had a positive experience with Victor and Reptiles Plus. He was very accommodating and answered all of my questions and sent along requested (current) photos of the animals I inquired about. He also went as far as to be sure I was familiar with the animals and their needs, which I was. His info on the species was correct too.
I have ordered reptiles online many times in the past so I was VERY specific. The animals I purchased were shipped per my requested method and arrived in good health (3/18). This was MY personal experience with him and felt
obligated to share it since it was positive.

Eric

Old 03-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
Slim
What animals did you order?

Old 03-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
eradi
A pair of juvenile Sudanese Uros...

Old 03-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #4
Slim
Uros are very cool. I don't have much experience with them, but I wonder if they are similar to the ones I used to observe in wild when I was deployed to Saudi Arabia.

Just curious...did you check the BOI prior to your transaction with Victor?

Old 03-20-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
brrrman
See,
I told you guys!!!
Even a blind, deaf, and dumb mouse can find a piece of cheese once in awhile
Good luck on those uros dude. remember 2 doses at least of panacur cuz vicky does not treat his animals. And they are almost guaranteed a few internal parasites.

Old 03-20-2009, 01:35 PM   #6
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradi View Post
My name is Eric Radi. I had a positive experience with Victor and Reptiles Plus. He was very accommodating and answered all of my questions and sent along requested (current) photos of the animals I inquired about. He also went as far as to be sure I was familiar with the animals and their needs, which I was. His info on the species was correct too.
I have ordered reptiles online many times in the past so I was VERY specific. The animals I purchased were shipped per my requested method and arrived in good health (3/18). This was MY personal experience with him and felt
obligated to share it since it was positive.

Eric
Of course it was.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=430245

Old 03-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
reptilesplus
thank you

Old 04-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
reptilesplus
how are those uros doing?

Old 04-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
brrrman
Just go away already

Thats a great question vic?
Did ya think we all might really want to know or did ya just want to bump your only good guy thread up again? I hope he answers, after a little googling I have learned a thing or 2 about the sudanese uro. I'll credit deer fern farms for this info.
Quote:
They were imported only briefly into North America and thus remain relatively uncommon.
Quote:
Technically Sudan is still willing to export them, however the U.S. has Sudan listed as a terrorist nation and will not permit any importations from them to clear customs. One or two groups have made it into North America in recent years by being shipped to Canada with some then re-exported into the U.S. However these groups have consistently arrived in terrible condition with very few specimens being successfully acclimated.
This sounds right up your alley Vic.
If this is really a legit customer and actually got a sudan rather than an ornate disguised as a sudan, One of your specialties... we know. Then I really hope they are in good shape. If they accidentally died from import stress related illness, would you care? Your T.O.S. States live arrival only doesn't it.
I guess he would be out of luck if they died the night after he started this thread.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #10
reptilesplus
i was trying to get feed back from this particular customer but thanks for your feed back anyway.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!