Buyer BEWARE! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2002, 10:35 PM   #11
OzarkMtnExotics
Hey I just wanted to say thanks to Darin for saying that because when all the stink was going on with me and Jay Kaiper ( wich by the way there is more going on now with him and another guy who is getting ripped off by him ) Darin was not my favorite person and what made it worse was that he lives no more than 15 miles from me. But thanks darin and I hope you will change your opinion about me some day cause I may have to do business with you and i dont want it to be a bad thing. I have seen your Corns and they all really are good and healthy snakes. I was at the show in may in Ozark and I sold everything so I do have good animals but not anymore cause I have gotten out of them for a while.  Well I think I have lost the point of this message but Darin thanks for posting something somewhat nice about me. Hey by the way Darin go check out what I going on now with Jay.

Thanks Jody Wooten

Old 10-04-2002, 12:56 PM   #12
Brian Oakley
THis will be my last post on the matter.  Jody really needs noones defense.  I NEVER said he was a bad guy, I never said he lied.  ALL I SAID was for people to beware.  If someone was to buy from him, whether it be $1 or $1000 and the animal died in shipping, you would not recoup you rmoney.  Not everyone asks about live arrival, and I PERSONALLY think it is a VERY important matter when buying.
If I was in a little better position I might take that risk.  This time of year after spending tons of money on food for the year and a few snakes to ad to my collection (all for breeding) I cannot.  Spring would most likely be another story.
I hope he moves the animal and has a great future.  
Done with this one!
Brian Oakley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!