Good Guy Jon Courtney ColdBlooded Addiction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
NorthernRegius.com
Thumbs up Jon Courtney ColdBlooded Addiction

Received a Bumble Bee BP from Jon today. Jon's excellent to do business with & the animal is exceptional!

Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #2
morph evolution
Thumbs up

i totally agree,i just purchased a proven het clown female from jon..she is in perfect health,she ate 2 med rats right off the bat.and she came to be about 200 grams bigger than what she was advertised.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
bkelley02
I've picked up 3 BP's from Jon over the past few months, 2 Het pieds and a Male Fire. All were packed great and wanted to eat the first night I had them ( could tell as it was feeing night for my other snakes ). Would Highly recommend buying from Jon.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
bkelley02
Just received a Female Fire from Jon recently and couldn't be happier. Jon took pictures and sent them prior to the sale as well as tried to feed a F/K before I bought it as I don't feed live. Communication was great and would not hesitate to purchase from Jon again.

She looked even better in person then the pictures showed.

Thanks again Jon!

Brian Kelley

Old 09-14-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
PumpkinPython
I just received a male Woma Het Red Axanthic Ball Python from Jon. He was fantastic to deal with, and was very good about keeping up with my incessant email question asking. My new boy arrived expertly packaged and looking plump, happy, and even more gorgeous than I has thought he would be. I won't hesitate to do business with Jon again.

Old 09-15-2010, 03:55 AM   #6
deborahbroadus
Hey Deb, long time no see....

I have also purchased several animals from Jon, excellent health and professional delivery.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #7
Cp3_Pythons
I couldn't agree more with whats already been said Jon is an upstanding gentleman and really makes it a pleasure to deal with him. He offers High Quality animals at an understanding price. Jon would come very highly recommended by me to anyone

Old 01-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #8
Willow
Made a purchase with Jon for an amazing pastel butter female ball python. She arrived in perfect condition and ate for me the day after shipping. Amazing animal, and Jon's an awesome guy! Thumbs up all the way around!!

Old 08-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
RobNJ
Jon is definitely a top notch guy to deal with. I have purchased 3 animals from him this year. Back in February, I bought a butter pastel poss het ghost male and a butterscotch ghost female. Jon gladly waited well into March for the weather to warm up to ship. No hassles, no pushing to set a quick shipping date. They arrived in perfect condition and are thriving.

My most recent purchase was a proven blonde pastel hypo male that I paid for in July. Again, shipping had to be delayed for a few weeks due to the extreme heat. The expected day of arrival, 10:30 came and went with no snake. Around 10:50, I e-mailed Jon letting him know the snake hadn't arrived and I was a little nervous, as this has never happened to me. Within a half hour, Jon had replied telling me that he was already all over Fedex and SYR in an effort to locate the snake and why it hadn't been delivered. Turns out, the snake was held up at a Fedex hub in Va because a flight had been canceled. Jon maintained contact throughout the day and assured me he was making every effort to make sure Fedex was properly handling/storing the package while it was being held. The snake was delivered the following day, perfectly fine, and had no reservations when it came to feeding time.

I would definitely recommend anyone to Jon Courtney, as he is a pleasure to deal with, willing to answer any and all questions, and a real professional.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:03 PM   #10
RobNJ
Had another great purchase from Jon. Gorgous animals and awesome to deal with!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!