For Sale Custom Large Lizzard or Snake Cage For Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-24-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Jarp
Thumbs up Custom Large Lizzard or Snake Cage For Sale

jlowe533@yahoo.com

These moderate 48"H x 48"L x 24"D H3 reptile enclosures are the perfect size for juvenile iguanas, bearded dragons, water dragons, and many more species. Also a great Iguana terrarium, Bearded Dragon terrarium or Python cage, your herp will be living in style in one of these custom reptile cages! Hoods and stands are shown and finish any large reptile cage, making your Lizard cages the centerpiece of the room! Hoods also allow lighting to be on top of theterrarium, instead of inside, protecting your reptiles from light fixtures and heating elements. Stands also allow you to elevate cages to eye level, and provide valuable storage room for all your herp supplies.
The above information is directly from Cages By Design web information about this cage. I ordered it new 2 years ago for my juvenile Chinese Water Dragon and it worked great. Sadly, he has passed and I cannot bring myself to get attached to another. The cage was modified with velcro around the viewing glass so a curtain could hang down giving him privacy at night and limiting the reflection. The color is cambridge cherry.
All of the accessories are included: All lighting, warmers, heat emmiters, pool, food dish, basking rocks, logs, vines, removable (and washable) reptile carpeting, timers, and I am including an outdoor screen cage as well. It was great to take the lizzard out in the yard in the summer and give him some real sun!
The cage retails for about $4000.00 with all the accessories and the extra cage and light add ons, but I will part with it for $2500.00
send an email with any questions.
I live in Georgia and will not ship so be prepared to pick up the cage!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!