Info Adam Tawfeek & Jesus Blackman Rojas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
SERPENTS DEN
Adam Tawfeek & Jesus Blackman Rojas

Nov 24th 2012 I received from Adam Tawfeek on a verbal breeding loan 1.0 Pastel Phantom and 0.1 Pastel that’s suppose to be het Clown. The Pastel Phantom was to be bred to Mojave’s and his Pastel het Clown was to be bred to my Clown. It was agreed that the Pastel was to stay in my possession for the entire duration of the breeding loan until she laid eggs.

On April 24th Jesus Blackman Rojas somehow involved himself in Adam’s & I breeding agreement and posted on the FB group Ball Python Breeders. Today June 2nd I sent Jesus a message on facebook asking him to be honest if he was really has partial ownership in Adam's Pastel Phantom and he read the message and refused to reply.

Below are emails and all of the screenshots we exchanged to date of our facebook conversation to fill you in on everything.

Subject: Pastel Phantom
Date: Wed, September 26, 2012 7:58 am
To: "Adam Tawfeek" <adamtawfeek2388@gmail.com>

Hey Adam,

Has your Pastel Phantom ate again on his own?

I'm assigning what I'm breeding what to this season and although I don't have everything up to size like I wanted I do have 2 huge Mojave girls available for him.

Subject: Re: Pastel Phantom
Date: Wed, September 26, 2012 10:41 am
To: steve@serpents-den.com

Actually yea he took his second meal on his own not too long ago, I'm going to feed him today again. So no het pied stuff then just the too mojavies?

Subject: RE: Pastel Phantom
Date: Wed, September 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Well I haven't been able to power feed some of the females to get them up to size so I'll let them get larger for next season.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Hey
Date: Fri, November 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Hey Steve IM going to be passing you're area tomorrow, we could drop of the pastel phantom and the female pastel het clown. If you still want to use them and can meet tomorrow send me the address with to where we are meeting.

On Nov 23, 2012 7:36 PM, <steve@serpents-den.com> wrote:

Hey Adam,

Sorry for not getting back with you yet, things here been a little hectic. If you can meet me later in the afternoon say around 2pm that would be perfect. You can meet me at the same Chinese Restaurant; the address is 1418 Main St. Northampton, PA 18067

Date: Fri, November 23, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm not going top be there in the afternoon I'm planning on being back by 12pm

On Nov 23, 2012 8:36 PM, <steve@serpents-den.com> wrote:

What time were you thinking of being up here?

Date: Fri, November 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Or earlier depending on the drive.

On Nov 23, 2012 10:47 PM, <steve@serpents-den.com> wrote:

I usually go to sleep around 5am, you're killing me... ok call me 20 minutes or so in advance to give me time to wake up.

------- Original Message --------
Date: Sat, November 24, 2012 2:34 am

Were leaving in a few mins can we meet you on the way there we could be by u by like 4 or 5am

On Nov 24, 2012 5:28 AM, <steve@serpents-den.com> wrote:
ok, I'm awake just let me know when you're there. I tried to go to bed early but just laid there...

Date: Sat, November 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Hey buddy how's the snakes doing ?

On Nov 24, 2012 8:30 PM, <steve@serpents-den.com> wrote:

They're doing fine, I'm going to give them time to settle in.

Subject:
Date: Thu, January 03, 2013 6:17 pm
To: "steve@serpents-den.com" <steve@serpents-den.com>

Hey Steve how's out going haven't spoke to you in a bit, hope you had a nice holiday and new years, how's everything coming how's my animals doing? Any action?

Subject: RE:
Date: Thu, January 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Hey Adam,

Hope your holidays were nice. I'm going to putting my Clown with your Pastel het Clown probably in the next week or so. As far as the Pastel Phantom he's eating well for me and I will start pairing him up late in the season after I get some weight on the females.

Date: Fri, January 04, 2013 6:22 am

Ok cool sounds good, I kind of wish you would have told me you were going to be using my pastel phantom late in the season so I could have used him with some of the big normal girls and then dropped him off later in the season.

Date: Wed, January 23, 2013 1:02 pm
I fattened up your Pastel het Clown and she just ate before I set her up in the ARS Rack today and I will be plugging my Clown into her probably this Sunday to start. Attached is a picture I just taken of her minutes ago.

Date: Sat, January 26, 2013 10:01 am

Ok sounds good, she looks huge how much does she weigh now?

Date: Sat, January 26, 2013 5:17 pm

I been feeding her well and she just ate before I snapped the pic. I haven't weighed her.

Date: Sun, January 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Hows my pastel phantom boy doin?

Date: Sun, January 27, 2013 5:12 pm

He's been eating well for me I'm just waiting for him to shed now.

Date: Sun, January 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Cool good to hear, are you going to start him up with some females after he sheds?

Date: Sun, January 27, 2013 6:18 pm

And did you throw your clown with my girl today?

Date: Sun, January 27, 2013 9:14 pm

I'll start pairing him up late in the season after I get some weight on the females.

Date: Sun, January 27, 2013 9:15 pm

I just put him with her.

Subject: Clown x Pastel het Clown
Date: Mon, January 28, 2013 2:07 am

I just peaked on them.

"Pic of them Courting sent"

Subject: Re: Clown x Pastel het Clown
Date: Mon, January 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Wow that's a good sign did you see a lock at all since then?

Subject: RE: Clown x Pastel het Clown
Date: Mon, January 28, 2013 1:26 pm

I peaked again and they're locked.

Date: Fri, February 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey Steve hows it going hows my animals doin, and more locks or anything with them?

Date: Fri, February 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi Adam,

They're doing well, I have had the Clown with your female I think twice now and she hasn't ate since the first pairing.

Date: Sat, February 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Ok that's a good sign, what's going on with the pastel phantom.

Date: Sat, February 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Nothings going on with him yet.

Date: Sun, February 24, 2013 1:39 am

Have you tried pairing him with the females yet?

Date: Sun, February 24, 2013 2:08 am

Not yet my females aren't ready yet.

Date: Sun, February 24, 2013 5:00 am

You said you were pairing him like a few weeks ago, how much do your females weigh now?

Subject: RE: Pastel Phantom
Date: Sun, February 24, 2013 12:54 pm

I didn't say I was pairing him a few weeks ago, I told you I would be breeding him late in the season. The females I'm pairing him laid eggs in 2012 and they're not ready.

Date: Sun, March 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Did you see on my FB what I hatched from breeding my Clown x Pied?

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 1:48 am

Yea Congrats on that man, that is going to be one amazing mutation once you breed them back man. How the breedings going with our projects?

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 7:26 am

The Clown has been paired several times now to your Pastel het Clown but as of yet she has no follicles and is still refusing food. I'm still trying to get weight on some females so I can pair them with your Phantom.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Are the females your putting weight on definitely going to be ready soon the season coming to an end in a month or so and I'm going to have to come pic him up to try and use him with my females if your not going to be able to do anything with him.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 3:37 pm

The females I'm trying to get weight on laid last year so nothing is definite but I'm trying.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Ok so I'm just going to come pick them up cause I could have used him this whole season while you were getting them ready. I might as well try and get something outa him while I still can, tuesday I'm off so I'm going to come get him and the pastel het clown.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 4:55 pm

If you want to pick up the Phantom that's fine but I already started breeding the Pastel het Clown so she'll have to stay here.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Well I really don't
Want to come back a bunch of times if they locked up a bunch already odds are she's going to become gravid.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 5:03 pm

And if she's not growing follicles by now shes not going to, either you missed her or she just wasn't ready.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Ill keep you posted on her if she does start to show anything but I'd rather just take them both.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Like I said you can come pickup the Phantom if you like but I just started breeding the Clown here on Jan. 27th so I'm not expecting her to have follicles just yet. She's going to stay here either till she lays eggs or I can stop breeding her and give her to you at a later date when I assume she's not going to lay this season.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 6:32 pm

How long did you think you were going to have my animals for?

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 6:39 pm

When do u assume she's not going to lay this season, it already April how much longer do you need?

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 6:46 pm

And why are you telling me when I can have my animals back I don't really appreciate someone telling me when I can have 3 grand worth of my own animals back after 6 months of nothing, I'm sure you wouldn't either right?

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 6:53 pm

I don't want this to turn into an argument everything's been cool thus far, when would be a time you would consider her not going this season?

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Dude you could have picked up your Phantom anytime but you know I just started breeding the Pastel last month, now if you wanted to pick her up before I started pairing her with my Clown that would have been fine. But don't wait for me to start breeding and want her back before she lays; that was not our agreement.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 7:09 pm

It's hard to say; shoot most of my stuff goes late in the season Oct - Jan. So far I have the Clown x Pied clutch that just hatched which happened expectantly early. This was the Pied female I was planning on breeding to your Phantom but since he was not up here in time I bred her to the Clown who may also be het Pied as it's looking with the Pieds I just hatched. Next up is a Mojo Pied x Albino. My other females I'm breeding some have no follicles, some just developing follicles and these are females I started breeding late in Sept.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Dude I lost an entire season with the pastel phantom you had him since October and haven't done anything with him I'm really not to happy about losing a decently highend females season as well, I want to try her with the pastel phantom being that I now have nothing besides this dinker project.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 7:19 pm

If she was gravid or growing follicles I'd understand, but its been long enough and I want to try my luck with my animals to atleast have something this season. So please stop arguing with me about when I can take both of my animals please. I Want to take the pastel het clown along with the pastel phantom and take it as a loss and try my luck with them hopefully breeding I already lost 2 females that could have been bred to the phantom I'm not about to lose another one that could actually make up for those losses.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 7:52 pm

What's the problem, if your worried about me not telling you if she drops or something.g shouldn't I be worried about that as well, it seems like more is going on with her then your letting on I mean if nothings going on with her y are you so badly trying to keep her.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 8:34 pm

I Want to come out and get my animals tomorrow.

Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Adam,

You didn't bring me the Pastel Phantom and Pastel het Clown until Nov 24th and I kept them quarantined and just began breeding the Pastel het Clown 50 days ago. Sorry and I'm not being unfair by saying I'm not going to hand her over to you right now not at least without a fee for breeding her to my Clown probable het Pied.

I'm busy tomorrow but if you want we can set up a time to meet another day I don't have a problem giving you your Phantom. If you think I'm hiding anything as you insinuated in one of your emails and I will take some pictures of her tonight.

Don't send me multiple messages as it's easier to track the conversation in one email at a time.

Subject: Pastel het Clown pic March 18th
Date: Mon, March 18, 2013 10:45 pm

If you want other viewing angles of her let me know.

Sent image DSC4602.jpg

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 1:09 am

What do you mean a fee, if she was gravid the clutch is 50% mine, so your saying you would want a fee for breeding her then if she became gravid in my care by the clown you would want 50% of the clutch. If you want a fee for feeding her for that's fine but breeding her, is not a definite she took to him one and two if she became gravid and it turned out you clown if the sire then that is 50% your clutch, I'm not asking anything rediculas in simply wanting my animals back. Your being pretty unreasonable your male locked with my female a few times and now you act as if you own something when there are no signs of her even being or close to becoming gravid. A fee for feeding is understandable but a fee for breeding is rediculas being that she's not gravid or showing any signs of being, if she does ovulate in my care that's still 50% your clutch so I don't understand your problem and why your holding my animal like you own something.

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 1:17 am

She's not gravid why act like this, I'm not taking her back while she's gravid I just want my animals back its really not that big of a deal if she turns out to become gravid you still get half, is it that your not in control of it, is that why your giving me such a problem I really don't want to have to take this up legally with a lawyer just give me what's rightfully mine and that's it, ill give u a fee for feeding and if.shetirns gravid I will contact you.

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 1:26 am

I'm being very reasonable, you are being unreasonable thinking you can just have me breed your snake and not follow through on our agreement that she stays here the full term along with the eggs.

I bred her a number of times and she's retaining his sperm so yes I do own part of this project.

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 1:28 am

Sorry that was not our agreement, I'll wait to here from your attorney.

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 2:42 am

There's is no project, she's not gravid what aren't you seeing in all of this you said it yourself, and what do you think your just going to keep her until she becomes gravid even if its years from now, I told u three times already if she becomes gravid you still get half. I don't understand why you acting like I'm saying otherwise there's no project with no eggs and she's not gravid so why are you acting like she is, Ill say it again if she becomes gravid in my care you will be notified of it until then you didn't breed anything, what is so hard about that I don't think that's unreasonable you haven't made anything happen thus far I want my animals back that's it. In the random chance she becomes gravid you still get half. What is the problem.

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 4:27 am

Being reasonable would be you giving me my animals when I ask for them and you getting half of the clutch if she has a clutch. You own half of a project not my animal if she has a clutch you own half not half my animal. So get that part straight, your wrong man and anyone will say the same thing go post a boi on fauna about it and see who's right here. She's not gravid, I said we are doing a project this season you've had her all season and she's not gravid, the seasons over she's still not gravid, you've had her 6 months, she's my animal, you do not own her, you own half a project that doesn't exist. What am I supposed to do here majicaly make her gravid so ur happy, she's not gravid seasons over and I want my.animals back simple as that. Why am I arguing with you over something you do not own, you holding on to something that doesn't exist for what reason idk, am I missing something here there's no project she's not gravid or developing.

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 11:30 am

I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you on this; you dropped off your snakes Nov 24th which is only 114 days ago which is just over 3 months and not 6 months. Since Nov 24th I've fed them and kept them quarantined and just started pairing your Pastel het Clown 50 days ago. How many snakes show signs of being gravid in 50 days?

If you didn't want to follow through on your agreement you should have said something BEFORE I started breeding your female.

Suck it up, be patient and follow through on the agreement you made with me.

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 8:11 pm

I might as well leave the phantom then until I get her, do u think your going to use the phantom at all or no.

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Ok, and yes I plan on breeding your Phantom to a Mojave once she is fattened up.

I'll keep you posted as things progress.

Subject: Pastel Phantom x Mojave
Date: Sun, March 31, 2013 1:42 pm

I paired your Pastel Phantom to a Mojave Friday and they locked up!

Subject: Re: Pastel Phantom x Mojave
Date: Tue, April 02, 2013 5:38 am

Ahh that's so awesome!! Hopefully we get some babies from her, I'm glad I left them there sorry about all that I was going through a rough time that week and nothing seemed to be going right, I took it out bad man and I apologize for all that. How many Mojaves are you planning on pairing him with again 2 right?

Subject: RE: Pastel Phantom x Mojave
Date: Tue, April 02, 2013 11:47 am

Np. It looks like I'm only going to be able to pair him with just this one Mojave, the other female I was hoping to pair him with has been fasting since January and doesn't have enough weight on her to breed this season.

Date: Tue, April 02, 2013 6:42 pm

O ok can you send me a pic of the Mojave your pairing him with and a pic of him I haven't seen him in a while lol.

Date: Tue, April 02, 2013 8:57 pm

I just removed him from the female and he's just starting to go into shed but I'll get you pics soon. I'm thinking of selling the other female Mojave I was hoping would be up to breeding this season.

Date: Thu, April 04, 2013 8:54 pm

How much does she weigh and can you send me a pic.

Date: Fri, April 05, 2013 4:01 pm

When she's in her prime she's close to 3500 grams, here's an older pic of her before laying 11 eggs http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...8&postcount=10

I just weighed her and she's just over 2400 grams and at her current weight I wouldn't sell her for any less than 1800.00 cash which is around .75¢ per gram.

Date: Fri, April 05, 2013 4:05 pm

O ok yea that's a little to much for me right now.

Date: Fri, April 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Ok, no problem.

Date: Mon, April 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Hey hows everything going can you send me those pics of my pastel phantom.

Date: Mon, April 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Here he is this evening courting the Mojo.

Pastel Phantom with Mojo 4_15_13.jpg

Date: Tue, April 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Nice he's looking good lets hope we get some pastel passions

Subject: Clown x Pastel het Clown - update April 22nd
Date: Mon, April 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Hey Adam,

Here's an updated pic of your Pastel het Clown. I palpated her and she has no noticeable follicular development and the Clown hasn't been showing any interest in her. Her last feeding was a live large rat on 3/26.

Subject: Re: Clown x Pastel het Clown - update April 22nd
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 3:23 am

So what are you thinking, you think she's not going to go? Hows the pastel phantom doin with the Mojave.

Subject: RE: Clown x Pastel het Clown - update April 22nd
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 3:35 am

Now that's a hard question to answer as I've bred females before starting in Sept that laid late the following year. I'm just giving you an update to keep you informed. I updated you last week and not long before that on the Pastel Phantom x Mojave so I don't have anything new to say about them.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 3:38 am

Well when can I can I come get both, like when you really notice nothing the the pastel?

Subject: Re: Clown x Pastel het Clown - update April 22nd
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 3:40 am

They know best so if he's not showing interest its a waiting game now till show ovulates.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 3:52 am

Just because I haven't witnessed any activity doesn't mean nothing is going on, I rarely disturb my animals and very rarely take pictures of actual breeding.

If you want I will stop now introducing the Clown with your Pastel and keep an eye on her for a few months to see if she develops any noticeable follicles and if she doesn't I will return her to you.

If you want me to keep introducing my Clown to her than you're going to have to stop asking me when you can get her back, you will get her back anytime after she lays.

If you want the Pastel Phantom back now I don't have a problem with that, I'll use one of my other males to breed the Mojave.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 3:59 am

Well I mean it could be years before she goes if she don't go this season and I deff want her back for then you know what I mean.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 4:01 am

I think you can stop introducing him and well see if she grows anything and ill pic her up sooner, I'd rather you just stop pairing them and get her back to me as soon as possible. So now well wait a little if anything doesn't happen ill come get her.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 4:01 am

As a matter of fact I'm going to stop using the Pastel Phantom so I can use my Mystic Pied for my Mojave. So let me know when you can pick him up.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 4:04 am

Ill come get her when I can get the pastel and your female already locked with him that's kinda screwed up isn't that the same reason you wont let me take the pastel because of sperm.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 4:29 am

Now you see my point! Quote: your female already locked with him that's kinda screwed up.

I witnessed one lock out of three introductions with your Pastel Phantom on 3/31 when I first introduced her to my Mojave.

I've been pairing my Clown with your Pastel since Jan 27th big difference in time and number of introductions!

My Mojave lays eggs late and using a different male I highly doubt the Pastel Phantom would sire anything but if she does I would be shocked and I'll let you know so we can figure out who gets what.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 11:18 am

Ok just stop pairing the clown with her

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 12:51 pm

And it only takes one lock to have sperm retention so the number of locks I think is irrelevant I think it only takes that one time you know what I'm saying. But I understand what your saying just put yourself in my shoes, I haven't made anything this season and these breeding were supposed help me out this season.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 2:54 pm

I know when I'm being taking advantage of you just wanted me to breed your Pastel for nothing and that's f’ing up it's a no wonder why you had a falling out with Gus.

I don't want your male Pastel Phantom here any longer so you can either make arrangements to pick him up within 10 days or send me a money order for shipping him back to you. I also expect to be reimbursed for the rodents I been feeding your snakes.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 4:15 pm

What r you talking about steve I'm not f’ing you over and have never focked anyone for that matter, I could have fed my animals on my own I didn't need you to. This was supposed be a split project for us go make some nice morphs this season. There's was no agreement that the pastel het would stay with you multiple season till she finally took. The pastel phantom was the only thing we were supposed to be breeding you offered to breed your clown to my pastel het clown when I told you I had made a trade and got her not me. You seem to be f’ing me over I lost a season with a good male I could have got some breedings out of and a pastel het clown that hasn't took so it looks like I'm losing out here. Not you ill be out there to take both my animals this week.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 4:21 pm

And idk where the f ck Gus comes into this you have no idea about Gus and what happened. Like I said I didn't even want to do these projects you offered in the first place not me so how am I f’ing you over. I already told you I'd give you some money for rodents even thought that wasn't even mentioned as an issue. You really have mad my season a living hell dealing with you. All I want is my animals and never see or hear from you again.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Breed my pastel for nothing? First off its a pastel het clown and a pastel phantom you have of mine and from what I recall it was 50/50 of each clutch. Obviously your a money hungery psycho like Gus and shouldn't be trusted.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 5:03 pm

A 50/50 split in which you want to scam me out of my 50% and I’m the money hungry psycho because I’m not allowing you to scam me. You need to get off the drugs.

I don’t know where you come up with that I want your animals here for multiple seasons. The Pastel het Clown was suppose to stay here until she laid eggs not for you to scam me. Email me a shipping label for your male Pastel Phantom within 10 days because I don’t even want to see you again. I will send you back your female Pastel het Clown in July providing she isn’t gravid.

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 5:06 pm

No ill come pick my pastel phantom up

Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Listen you want to do things this way I'm having my father get legal advice as we speak, idk what Gus if telling you but I haven't had contact with him in over 2 years. I have every email from you and I back to when I bought the Mojave het pied from you. I will be organizing from dates and printing them today. You do what you have to this will as well go in the BOI after this is settled.

Subject: RE: Clown x Pastel het Clown - update April 22nd - Do not phone
or email me again
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Ok, I also have all of our email correspondence and you can get an attorney and post on the BOI. Gus has nothing to do with us I was stating I could imagine why you had a falling out with him.

Do not phone or email me again unless it's a label for me to ship your Pastel Phantom back because I'm not going to meet you and if you come up here I'll have you charged with harassment and I will then hold onto your animals until things get settled in court.

Have your attorney contact me but I'm done with you.

or email me again
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 5:51 pm

You do not have to meet me my partner will come pick up the pastel phantom I will not be there.

or email me again
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 6:04 pm

I will within the next few days be coming out to your local precinct, with my recipes of my animals along with every email, to press charges for theft being that you can't seem to realize I haven't done or am trying to do anything wrong by you. And just want what's mine and legally mine.
Thanks,
Adam

or email me again
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 7:46 pm

You don't listen very well do you. I asked you nicely to stop harassing me, should I file harassment charges and have a restraining order placed on you?

If you want your Pastel Phantom back send me a overnight Fed Ex shipping label before May 3rd. 2013 and I'll ship him back to you immediately. I am not going to meet you, your partner or anyone else so this is none negotiable.

Go ahead and prove a case of theft to my local Police they'll tell you to hire an attorney. You brought them up here as a breeding agreement with the intentions of scamming me.
Also go ahead and post those emails up on the BOI and see how many people side with you and more so how many people will remember not to do business with you.

Last warning: do not email or call me again. I will expect a shipping label before May 3rd. 2013 If I don't get a label by then I will assume you are abandoning him.

or email me again
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013

Listen steve I really want to work this out with you without having to go through all this nonsense, please think about what your doing right now this really doesn't have to go down like this you asked me if I wanted you to.stop pairing I said yes and then you just went off the deep end. I have no problem picking up my pastel phantom I'm person asap and you holding the female pastel het clown till August I think.that's more then enough time to figure out if she's going to go or not. I have never been aressted I do not want to assault you in any way I just peacefully would like to pick up the pastel phantom and I will bring you cash for the rodents that you have given them both. I'd much rather go about it this way I don't know what in the world happened in the time period of you offering to.stop pairing and I said ok to now, I have never scammed anyone nor do I plan on it I have a good Rep with know breeders and have never done bad business. I again am not trying to scam you or screw you out of anything, that is physically impossible being that you have both of mine and my partners animals ( pastel phantom breeder male) ( pastel 100% het clown breeder size female) . Please sleep on it I'm trying my best to work with you on this and be civil at the same time, get back to me tomorrow after you cool down please and lets work this out it doesn't have to go down in this type of way with police and paper work and all that. That's money I'm shrews both don't need to be spending over something that can be solved easier.
Talk to you soon,
Adam

or email me again
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 7:53 pm

I'll think it over and get back to you.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
SERPENTS DEN
Screenshots
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
SERPENTS DEN
Message from and to Jesus Blackman Rojas
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 05:09 PM   #4
SERPENTS DEN
Be patient before responding to this thread; I still have 76 screenshots to upload.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #5
SERPENTS DEN
Screenshot 1
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #6
SERPENTS DEN
Screenshot 2

Old 06-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #7
SERPENTS DEN
Forgot to attach Screenshot 2
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
SERPENTS DEN
Screenshot 3
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #9
SERPENTS DEN
Screenshot 4
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
SERPENTS DEN
Screenshot 5
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adam tawfeek, jesus blackman rojas, scrammin, sub 0 serpents, tigger the tiger