Justin Kobylka at jkobylkareptiles.com Good-Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
SmokyMtnReptiles
Thumbs up Justin Kobylka at jkobylkareptiles.com Good-Guy

I just finished a transaction with Justin Kobylka at jkobylkareptiles.com and he is a Good-Guy! Everything went as planned Thanks Justin !

Kevin DeBusk

Old 07-28-2006, 04:26 PM   #2
jkobylka
Thank you Kevin.

Justin

Old 08-29-2006, 11:47 PM   #3
Maki
Justin Kobylka, Good Guy

Just wanted to add that I was impressed with my transaction with Justin Kobylka. Everything went as planned and promised. He was professional and forthright in all of our communication. Thanks, Justin!

Maki Goskowicz

Old 11-19-2006, 10:45 PM   #4
rabernet
I couldn't agree more!

I'm pleased to be able to add my review as well!

I've just completed my first transaction with Justin Kobylka of jkobylkareptiles.com and couldn't be happier with the transaction and the quality of the animal.

I purchased 1.0 100% het clown from Justin and he was flexible in his payment plans and was very quick to answer all my e-mails and phone calls. He even brought my little guy to Daytona, so that we could "meet", even though he was not completely paid for at the time.

Justin provided me with my little guy's feed records and guarantee of genetics, as well as a beautiful healthy boy!

On top of that, I had the good fortune to visit Justin's facility, which he runs with his partner Lionel Meadows, and see his collection first hand - when he generously agreed to meet me and teach me to probe some of my kiddos when I was first starting to build my collection.

If you are looking for quality animals and wonderful service and communication - I would not hesitate to recommend http://jkobylkareptiles.com and look forward to doing business with Justin in the future! Thank you Justin!

Old 11-20-2006, 03:07 AM   #5
sterlingbp
I purchased 2 het clown females from Justin. Communication good, shipping good and delivered as agreed upon. Quality, healthy, eating females. Nice to do good straight business.Thanks Justin, Skip, Sterling Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!