For Sale Albino Boa Constrictor (Local only) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 12-09-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
BlueCrowned
Albino Boa Constrictor (Local only)

I hate to do this because I love my boa Yolandi to death, but over the past few months she has become increasingly difficult to handle and she just keeps growing. She has struck and bitten me and one other person and continues to attempt to strike at me and my dogs through her cage. For that reason she does need to go to a home with some experience. She is about 4-5 feet long, I have not weighed her recently because she has been aggressive with me. She eats a medium rat every 2 weeks and is estimated to be around two to three years old. She has been to a vet in the past year and was determined to be in good health. She would be good as a pet for the right person or possibly as a breeder animal although of course she is not proven. I am asking $200 or a trade for an albino or banana ball python (banana preferred). Photo is from when I got her in April, but she looks about the same now, just a bit bigger. I can attempt to get a recent photo if requested but my current phone camera is terrible and I am afraid of her, obviously. She was bred by Feenix Reptiles, who did not indicate what type of albino she is. I am in Springfield, Oregon.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!