I been gone awhile, so let me reintroduce myself! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 12-18-2017, 07:15 PM   #1
hupababy_83
Wink I been gone awhile, so let me reintroduce myself!

Like the title states, I have been gone awhile. Some may remember me but most wont. I don’t currently have reptiles, life kind of threw me a curve ball or a dozen and caused my dreams and goals to fly out the window. I got married, had another baby, dealing with health issues, but life is good and I can’t really complain. We moved back to my home town, fixing up the house, making plans on building another on my property. I been learning about aquaponics, homesteading, still planning on going to Naked And Afraid someday LOL, and always prepared to bug out. My current animals are; three cats that own my soul (Atilla, Tiny Baby Kitty Cat and their one an only devil offspring Princess Snape). A newly adopted senior ( age unknown just very old and loveable) Pitty mix Bart, adopted Pit (I believe she is AmStaff and not Pit at all, Roxy) and my new baby a Black GSD that will hopefully one day be my Service Dog (18 month old Hunt). Oh and the beginning of my indoor very small aquaponic system, a tiny fancy bubble headed gold fish name Albert Einstein! Husband is named Shane, new baby is Russell and my now 11 year old Kyrah!! She is still in to herps!! I also have a much better job now! I can finally afford my reptile room, or as Shane says my Snake Shed LOL either way, I’m back and excited!! Yay! So that’s the quick run down of what’s been going on! Glad to be back, and hello to those that I haven’t met, and hugs to those that remember me!!

Old 12-18-2017, 09:34 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
I am sorry that I don't remember you, but, you sound like an amazing person. Congratulations on your newest human addition. Plus, of course, your hubby and older human child.

Welcome back.

Old 12-18-2017, 10:05 PM   #3
Helenthereef
Well I remember you! Welcome back!

Old 12-18-2017, 10:11 PM   #4
hupababy_83
Thank you both!!!! Hi Helen!! Did I miss anything interesting?! I been cruising the classifieds and I can’t believe the price drop in so many! I feel like a kid in a candy store!!

Old 12-18-2017, 10:15 PM   #5
Helenthereef
Well, it got a lot more civilised when a few controls got put on the BOI.... I kinda miss some of the old Wild West characters, but then I wasn't one of the ones getting called out all the time.

I think if you want to get back into Ball Pythons you're certainly in for a price treat - morphs everywhere! What are you thinking of starting up with this time?

Old 12-18-2017, 10:21 PM   #6
hupababy_83
I have a friend in Florida who has an adorable Pastel Banana male, I think I’ll get him, but now I see the price on Pieds, a high white Pied at that is only $350!! I think I’ll need a few more bins! LOL I love my yellow snakes. And the options are endless now!! Plus my lil man Russell wants blue frogs, and Kyrah her own blue eyed leucy! Hope I spelled that correctly, it’s been ages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!