i could not access into the turtles vs tortoises forum - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-04-2018, 04:17 PM   #1
kytuan
i could not access into the turtles vs tortoises forum

hi. , i need help for accessing in turtles and tortoises forum, once i try to click on the name turtles/tortoises forum ,,,, it transfer me directly back to the main page again and i can not acces in the turtles/tortoises forum,,,
u can take a look at those pics under here.

Thanks
Tuan
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2018, 05:34 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Are you still having the same issue Tuan?
If so, what phone device are you using?
I can not replicate the issue on my Desktop or my Samsung Galaxy phone, sorry.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #3
kytuan
yes Robert ,
im still having the same issue and im using iphone,

thanks
Tuan

Old 05-04-2018, 09:11 PM   #4
Ed Clark
Working fine right now.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:18 PM   #5
WebSlave
Well, the server was having a loading problem most of the day. Of course, the wife and I were away all day, so I didn't catch the email notices till we got back home. The server guys were supposed to be monitoring my server for stuff like this, so I'm not sure what happened on their end that caused them to drop the ball.

Anyway, the loading problem has gone away, so perhaps that was contributing to the problem you were having.

Old 05-05-2018, 01:23 AM   #6
kytuan
it is still the same here ,,, i still could not access in the topic turtles/ tortoises but i can access in other topics ,,, except turtles/tortoises only.

Tuan

Old 05-05-2018, 02:28 AM   #7
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kytuan View Post
it is still the same here ,,, i still could not access in the topic turtles/ tortoises but i can access in other topics ,,, except turtles/tortoises only.

Tuan
Then I suggest that you try using a different device to access the site to see if the problem is with your device or your account.

Old 05-05-2018, 04:23 AM   #8
kytuan
hi Rich Zuchowski,
yes with other device ipad , it work fine but except my iphone, it couldn’t access in ,,,,, any advice what’s wrong with it Rich Zuchowski,,, because i used my iphone most the time to access in ,,,also the day before i posted this ad the iphone was still accessing fine, nothing wrong.

Tuan

Old 05-05-2018, 06:59 AM   #9
Robert Walker
Tuan, can you access the Turtle/Tortoise classifieds by using a different link instead? For example on the home page like I've circled in red.

If you can, then try saving the Turtles/Tortoise Classified link directly on your phone, and bypass going through the Classified Home Page in the future all together.
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kytuan View Post
hi Rich Zuchowski,
yes with other device ipad , it work fine but except my iphone, it couldn’t access in ,,,,, any advice what’s wrong with it Rich Zuchowski,,, because i used my iphone most the time to access in ,,,also the day before i posted this ad the iphone was still accessing fine, nothing wrong.

Tuan
Well, honestly, since you are apparently the only one having this particular problem, and apparently only from one of your devices you are using, I think that the problem is stemming from that particular device you are using. Sometimes cookies (or whatever the equivalent that is being used in a mobile device) get corrupted and have to be cleared from your device(s). Sorry, there is nothing I can do about that. I have no intention to buy every type of mobile device in order to test with this site to diagnose problems of this nature that appear to be specific to a singular device owned by a specific user. That just is not practical nor a reasonable expectation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!