Wanted Crotalus lepidus klauberi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 07-31-2018, 11:33 PM   #1
twinegar
Crotalus lepidus klauberi

I haven't seen any klauberi for sale in a while, I know there are devoted fans out there so is anyone offering them? Mountain range isn't specific but I would like to have some from the Franklin area.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-05-2023, 11:52 AM   #2
NVENOM8
I’ve got a Franklin due to drop soon keep in touch.

Old 05-05-2023, 03:07 PM   #3
Lasprilla
I have PM

Old 05-09-2023, 03:29 PM   #4
bsmith6568
Do not do business with neel , he got 500 from me , now only to ignore me and ghost me as well as waste a whole day traveling to and from the airport , should have just aid he needed to borrow sone money instead of do me this way, also heard that he bought snakes from Florida which were shipped to him yesterday and today he lied to me about mine and ignore now . Very childish grow up bro

Old 05-09-2023, 03:29 PM   #5
bsmith6568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasprilla View Post
I have PM
Do not do business with neel , he got 500 from me , now only to ignore me and ghost me as well as waste a whole day traveling to and from the airport , should have just aid he needed to borrow sone money instead of do me this way, also heard that he bought snakes from Florida which were shipped to him yesterday and today he lied to me about mine and ignore now . Very childish grow up bro

Old 05-09-2023, 03:30 PM   #6
bsmith6568
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVENOM8 View Post
I’ve got a Franklin due to drop soon keep in touch.

Old 05-09-2023, 03:30 PM   #7
bsmith6568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jneel12 View Post
U find one? I got sum in kc

Old 10-24-2023, 01:09 PM   #8
Lewisjon
Shot me a txt 85zero-6three4-8two2zero

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!