Retic Pair for sale- Female Suntiger 100% het. and Male Purple Tiger - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #1
Tombot
Retic Pair for sale- Female Suntiger 100% het. and Male Purple Tiger

I have had this pair for over a year now. I don't absolutely need to sell them- but I might be going in a different direction with my collection and moving this pair would allow me to do so with ease. I am really only interested in selling them as a pair, but if you absolutely only want one or the other, I would be open to discussing it. The male will be ready to breed by next season, and the female soon thereafter with a more frequent feeding schedule. If paired together, the clutch from this pairing can produce a gamut of morphs, ranging from a simple tiger het albino to a purple sunfire supertiger. Here is the story on both of them:

The female: Suntiger 100% het albino from Prehistoric Pets (I uploaded the paperwork that PP provided to me). She's undersized for her age, approximately 6.5 feet now, but when I received her from PP in May of 2012 she was just shy of 4 feet. She's got great color and contrast for a suntiger, great feeding response and easy to handle. She is eating one XXL rat from rodentpro.com every 2 weeks.

The male: Hatched in April/May of 2011 by Chris at Mystic Reptiles. He's an absolute gem- has great color for his age, excellent feeding response, and is so easy to handle. Approximately 7-7.5 feet now. Really just a spectacular animal. He is eating one XXXL rat from rodentpro.com every 3 weeks.

For the pair, I am asking $2,250 OBRO. As far as trades- I'd only be interested in a single retic of equal value for the pair, or high end Borneos/Bloods.

Please text with questions, I don't get on Fauna daily so PM messages often sit in my inbox unanswered for several days. My cell #: (203) 913-9112

**note** these pictures were taken a few months back. I can provide more pictures to serious inquirers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pair, purple, purple male albinos, retic, suntiger