For Sale Blue/Green Eastern Garter babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 07-01-2020, 12:41 PM   #1
Showbird72
Blue/Green Eastern Garter babies

These are from a wild caught female that has a lot of blue on her and is from FL.

Not sure how these will color up so don’t want to label them as 100% FL blues but I expect them to have a lot of greens and blues on them once grown.

$85 ea plus shipping

Email me at reptileman@prodigy.net or text me at +19144095060 if intrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2020, 05:42 PM   #2
Showbird72
Picture of female who produced them below. One with flash and one without flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2020, 05:44 PM   #3
SkyxPrince
To be honest, the look like Thamnophis sirtalis similis. The blue striped garter. Florida blue easterns have more of a checkered pattern while striped has more of black "spots". Florida blue is Thamnophis sirtalis sirtalis.

Old 07-27-2020, 08:22 PM   #4
albert clark
Nice production Matt! The babies look amazing! The dam is really nice also!

Old 07-27-2020, 09:32 PM   #5
Rfsheajr
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyxPrince View Post
To be honest, the look like Thamnophis sirtalis similis. The blue striped garter. Florida blue easterns have more of a checkered pattern while striped has more of black "spots". Florida blue is Thamnophis sirtalis sirtalis.
This looks nothing like a Similis, at all. Easterns are extremely variable, not all of them have checkering.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!