Shiznitz has hit the fan - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:03 PM   #11
JColt
Never easy when the little ones are hurt. Hope he mends quickly and you get some rest.

Old 10-23-2016, 01:08 PM   #12
Mistyck
Well good news! He got his cast removed on the 18th! We had to go in because he kept having leg cramps and I could not get them under control. They did updated x-rays and it was healed well past where the Dr. said it would be at this point, so he decided to go ahead and remove the cast.

My little dude still can't put much weight on it, but he is a whole hell of a lot happier and he is moving it all over the place. He can push himself back on a chair or in his bed, but he won't stand or walk on it yet. The Dr. said that is perfectly normal, but if he isn't standing and walking within a month, then we will probably need to do a couple rounds of physical therapy.
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2016, 01:41 PM   #13
Lucille
I'm happy it healed without incident, and that he is finally free to move around a bit.

Old 10-23-2016, 05:54 PM   #14
Helenthereef
Very glad to hear of his progress. Young bones are amazing!

Old 10-24-2016, 04:34 PM   #15
Pasodama
This is great news!
Bet he is extremely happy to have that cast off.
Hopefully improvement will continue, each day, to where he is walking, without problem, very soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!