Zero morph questions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-28-2016, 02:16 PM   #1
smcwilliams
Zero morph questions

Do they usually darken with age? I don't se many het for zero's. Is this a morph that can make hets?

Old 06-29-2016, 08:15 PM   #2
Reptiles 101
The zero morph is a receive trait and you can make hets when you bread a zero to another dragon. I have noticed as they get older they can look brighter or more silver in color just depends on the dragon, Hypo zores are almost bright white its pretty cool. I hope this answers your questions.

Old 08-13-2016, 10:50 PM   #3
KBM DRAGONS
Yes the recessive trait can produce hets. If you breed a zero with another dragon you will get het for Zero.
They tend to be dark when they shed.
I'll agree the whiter the prettier. Striving for that truly white dragon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!